Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

Don's gonna die and Pence will get elected. Pence is not Trump, even though he's one of his top enablers and conservatives who wouldn't vote for Trump, in my mind, WOULD vote for Pence.

Further, the time-foil hatters are going to say this was a Democrat-PED assassination and cause problems. 

I wonder  whether he gave Melania end of life control over him. Not sure if being president overrides that. Politically, I don't think I could live with a President Pence. But for the sake of our institutions it'd be like living through Bush 43. 

4 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Don's gonna die and Pence will get elected. Pence is not Trump, even though he's one of his top enablers and conservatives who wouldn't vote for Trump, in my mind, WOULD vote for Pence.

Further, the time-foil hatters are going to say this was a Democrat-PED assassination and cause problems. 

I wonder  whether he gave Melania end of life control over him. Not sure if being president overrides that. Politically, I don't think I could live with a President Pence. But for the sake of our institutions it'd be like living through Bush 43. 

this would be my fear. If he dies, Dem turnout will be decrease because he’s gone. Republicans will vote regardless and will be more energized if they think the deep state took out their guy or whatever other lie they’ll tell themselves. 

It could be enough to narrowly elect trump or keep us from taking the senate  

I think the Dems should push very hard on the testing schedule for Trump.

With holding the Saturday super spreader event without precautions, if the WH will not provide definitive proof that Trump was tested negative on the day of the debate, the Dems can reasonably make the claim that Trump was reckless. And Sunday’s motorcade further demonstrates this.

That positioning could do a lot to convince the ‘undecideds’ and even a significant number of the older portion of the GOP, that he has been completely irresponsible regarding COVID.

6 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

That positioning could do a lot to convince the ‘undecideds’ and even a significant number of the older portion of the GOP, that he has been completely irresponsible regarding COVID.

And Pence running all over the country just proves that no one in the current administration cares. 

(Except Melania, all of a sudden she gives a **** about something. ) 🙄

If you just examine the fact that at this point in his presidency, the trump administration is stuck playing clean up on a statement like “the doctor was just trying to give the patient confidence (which is why he’s saying things that are not true) as is standard practice”, it’s a really good gut check on what’s going on. 

complete and utter clown show. 

never underestimate the ability of the incompetent to **** up the simple. 

I think Harris should have a Plexiglas shield like Jaime Harrison had with Graham. I'm going to watch this debate, I want to see Harris demolish Pence, especially in light of Trump's condition. She is so intelligent to Pence's fumbling cronyism and butt kissing of Trump.

I can just imagine Pence and Mother salivating over Trump's demise and Pence becoming president. Not very Christian of them but perfectly in keeping with Dominionism.

6 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Not a chance in the world Pence can beat Biden or Kamala. He's boring, inspires no one, lies as much as Trump and has the stain of Trump all over him. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Not sure what I believe anymore, honestly. Everything seems hella shady.

This is about where I am, I'm done trying to figure it out.  Only thing I know for sure is that there's something strange afoot and **** Trump with a rusty screwdriver for putting those Secret Service agents at risk yesterday for his stupid stunt fly-by.  

Meadows trying to get covid.

17 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Given Pence and Biden are both still in the incubation window, there is no way in hell Kamala Harris should agree to an in-person debate on Wednesday. It would be reckless for this country if she does. Just rolling the dice...

Unless the debate itself is cancelled or rescheduled then you'll just be giving Pence a hour and a half of free media.

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

The ****?  Isn't that like declaring you will beat ISIS and then sending your troops straight into their territory unarmed and using bullhorns to announce their presence?  You defeat a virus by not giving it a chance to infect people.  This administration is full of the dumbest people on the planet.

31 minutes ago, tshile said:

If you just examine the fact that at this point in his presidency, the trump administration is stuck playing clean up on a statement like “the doctor was just trying to give the patient confidence (which is why he’s saying things that are not true) as is standard practice”, it’s a really good gut check on what’s going on. 

There are respected doctors in that group. If I was making a statement and part of the WH show I would insist on there being a caveat, such as ‘responding well but we are in early phases of treatment.”

If he is on ventilator or worse in a couple of weeks the conspiracy nuts will go, well, nuts.

1 hour ago, tshile said:

What makes they're going to even attempt to clean up that statement?  

Their standard way of responding when they've been caught in a lie, is to commit another, obvious, lie.  To get the press to stop paying attention to the previous lie.  

Their SOP seems to be "A ****up a day keeps accountability away."  

45 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Ah. This I agree with then. All of these debates should be done remotely. Probably would help with muting.

Baby won't sleep, so put him in the car and drive around the block a few times?  

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

The ****?  Isn't that like declaring you will beat ISIS and then sending your troops straight into their territory unarmed and using bullhorns to announce their presence?  You defeat a virus by not giving it a chance to infect people.  This administration is full of the dumbest people on the planet.

I'd be willing to bet Trump chewed him out and this is his way of getting out of the doghouse.

Archived