Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

I am not sure where to put this but will put this here.

I have been doing government contracting work for about 9 years now and I'm in a pretty good spot.  I have worked on stuff that has been a direct result of EO's being signed.

The past year I have really contemplated switching career paths because I don't want to be affiliated with the current administration.  The pay and work/life balance is fantastic though and I truly enjoy what I do.

I was talking to my neighbor down the street 2 days ago who is in the Navy and does work with Walter Reed about the same thing, and he told me he has been feeling the same way.  He also said this is a VERY common feeling in there and that many people are feeling this way.  

Just thought I'd leave that here.

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I quit my job over my boss doing nothing to help my safety, AND lowering my pay for not wanting to be in the dining room area. 

While it's legal, I lost respect for him & that drew the line, so I get it. But my situation is a lot less serious than yours...and your boss may change--mine wasn't going to. Ever. 

You good folks hang in there. 😉 Have hope. 

12 minutes ago, purbeast said:

The unmeasurable cost of this will be the talent the federal government lost forever throughout the ranks of many departments. 

The epa is in shambles. Others not better off

Archived