Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

4 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Where the hell are all these Trump supporters coming from that are out in Thez right now?  I guess though it's really not that many at all.  Pretty much everyone I know in the area hates Trump other than a few idiots.

I'm sure a bunch of our friends from the Carolinas and deep Virginia made the trip to support their narcissistic leader. All I know is they need to GTFO.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

When I (hopefully) live long enough to become a dusty, old ass man, I'm gonna tell the youngins that one of the creepiest things about 2020, was a dead guy tweeting nonsense about the virus that killed him.

I'm not dead yet!  Come back and fight me!  

25 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

I’m not buying the theory that the video is from yesterday.  I have no idea what Meadows is up to with his off the record comments which contradict the doctors, but it does appear that Trump is doing pretty well.

“Pretty well” may be overstating it.  He’s very clearly out of breath and he hasn’t been sick very long.  He doesn’t appear to be on deaths door however, as some folks obviously were hoping for.  Those people have only themselves to blame for their likely disappointment.  

Trump has got the absolute best chance, relative to his risk group, to beat this and the odds were already heavily in his favor because the death rate isn’t extremely high to begin with.  I think he comes out of this in pretty good shape.  The only way to rid this nation of Trump is as it should be, the ballot box.  

Vote.  Encourage others to vote 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

“Pretty well” may be overstating it.  He’s very clearly out of breath and he hasn’t been sick very long.  He doesn’t appear to be on deaths door however, as some folks obviously were hoping for.  Those people have only themselves to blame for their likely disappointment.  

Trump has got the absolute best chance, relative to his risk group, to beat this and the odds were already heavily in his favor because the death rate isn’t extremely high to begin with.  I think he comes out of this in pretty good shape.  The only way to rid this nation of Trump is as it should be, the ballot box.  

Vote.  Encourage others to vote 

He freaked our and went to the hospital after the initial symptoms. Most people who expire usually fall severely ill after 7 to 10 days. They gave the same encouragement about Herman Cain before he took a turn. Hopefully, the antibody ****tail is a game changer otherwise he is at the beginning not at the end. 

Archived