Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

The changing, and at times contradictory accounts, created a clear credibility problem for the White House... 

Created a credibility problem?  They already had a credibility problem.  You can't believe half of what comes out of the White House these days, and pretty much since Trump took office.

26 minutes ago, visionary said:

This.  So much this.  **** these people - including Donald Trump and his family - who don't display an empathetic bone in their bodies until Dear Leader gets sick with the virus he minimized to the rest of the country as 200,000 people died.

I will not delight in his illness, but my "thoughts and prayers" will be sent elsewhere.

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

And remember folks, team loyalty.  

And remember folks.  Team loyalty. 

Spend the next two weeks participating in mass gatherings of infectious hot spots without PPE.  

And whatever you do, don't vote early.  Put off voting till election day.  Voting early is disloyalty to the team.  

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

When I (hopefully) live long enough to become a dusty, old ass man, I'm gonna tell the youngins that one of the creepiest things about 2020, was a dead guy tweeting nonsense about the virus that killed him.

And they'll have to ask you what a "tweet" is.

Archived