Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

What country are we in, North Korea?  They are still putting out "sleepy joe" attacks even while Trump has COVID?  Give him a week to see how the guy is... its a deadly virus that we still know little about.  Thankfully for Trump he will be in the best care... 

Also, scratching my head about the people who went to Walter Reed... oh its KKKProud KKKBoys types.  Is 12 more years some type of 3rd Reich Reference??

5 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

What country are we in, North Korea?  They are still putting out "sleepy joe" attacks even while Trump has COVID?  Give him a week to see how the guy is... its a deadly virus that we still know little about.  Thankfully for Trump he will be in the best care... 

Also, scratching my head about the people who went to Walter Reed... oh its KKKProud KKKBoys types.  Is 12 more years some type of 3rd Reich Reference??

My guess us the 12 year thing means 4 more years of torture from trump followed by 8 years of madness from his lackey pence, but who knows what those tools really mean. 

The working thing means little.  I had to self quarantine (at home) earlier this year and what gets you being alone for so long is boredom.  By day two I was ready to climb out a window and make my escape.  My life isn’t nearly as exciting as Donny’s so his threshold for boredom is likely much lower than my own.  In other words, he’s probably bored as hell by now.  When work is your only distraction, work is what you’ll do.  

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

The working thing means little.  I had to self quarantine (at home) earlier this year and what gets you being alone for so long is boredom.  By day two I was ready to climb out a window and make my escape.  My life isn’t nearly as exciting as Donny’s so his threshold for boredom is likely much lower than my own.  In other words, he’s probably bored as hell by now.  When work is your only distraction, work is what you’ll do.  

'work' is really subjective when you look at what he does all day - watch FoxNews, make racist tweets, eat 2 Big Mac extra value meals, watch more FoxNews....rinse and repeat

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

Did you sign blank sheets of paper too?

Most Americans continue to be deeply worried about the virus, and the poll found that 65%, including 9 in 10 registered Democrats and 5 in 10 registered Republicans, agreed that “if President Trump had taken coronavirus more seriously, he probably would not have been infected.”

Only 34% said they thought that Trump has been telling them the truth about the coronavirus, while 55% said that he was not and 11% were unsure.

7 hours ago, Destino said:

Did you forget to use the sarcasm font?  Or do you seriously try to claim that lack of work is something that strikes someone who's work day consists of more time watching TV and on social media than any three Tailgate posters combined?  

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Did you sign blank sheets of paper too?

Hey.  Actually, those pieces of paper are Presidential pardons that just haven't been written yet.  

Archived