Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting, I know players generally don't like it.  but according to Keim there are finally people in that building that are not only OK with it but really really want it and will push the league to get it.

This team has gotten so irrelevant and with so little national buzz aside from the scandals that they need any little national juice they can get -- its cool that people in that building finally get that.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

If I'm new Ownership, I'd Hard Pass on Hard Knocks, at least for this year and next. Would probably be an easy sell to the league to skip Washington. "We need to get in there, audit everything down to the foundation before we start making sweeping changes. We won't want leftover stank from the previous ownership on a national show. Let's talk before summer '25"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

3 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

If I'm new Ownership, I'd Hard Pass on Hard Knocks, at least for this year and next. Would probably be an easy sell to the league to skip Washington. "We need to get in there, audit everything down to the foundation before we start making sweeping changes. We won't want leftover stank from the previous ownership on a national show. Let's talk before summer '25"

This. You need to get rid of the Synder people and gave their own people in place. Also, gives them time to make some improvements since a new stadium is a few years down the road.

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

15% actually feels high. I thought it'd be under 10 to be honest. 

Imagine what it was back in 1991 or 1983. Probably like 90% or more considering there wasn't even a DC baseball team but the Orioles were actually good then. Now it's 15% at best.

Doofus Dan can't get out fast enough. He's already lost 2 generations of fans and most of us who were here to see SBs don't even watch the games anymore.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

Imagine what it was back in 1991 or 1983. Probably like 90% or more considering there wasn't even a DC baseball team but the Orioles were actually good then. Now it's 15% at best.

Doofus Dan can't get out fast enough. He's already lost 2 generations of fans and most of us who were here to see SBs don't even watch the games anymore.

This is true. I worked in-home sales in the early 90s throughout the DC area. There was always that small segment of haters who liked Dallas, but for the most part everybody was a Redskins fan, or at least had a favorable opinion of the team. Talking about the team was a go to ice breaker, even with the Dallas fans because of the great rivalry.

9 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

I watch the first 4 games each year.. to get an idea of how the team will project. And I’m typically done by then.

Yes, the team will typically go on a run at some point to give the fans hope… and then the bottom inevitably falls out. 

I just want to see competency. I haven’t seen that in a long time. Even when they win, it feels like they cheated defeat (key injury to opposing team, a fortunate penalty, etc).