Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

On 4/26/2023 at 6:25 AM, Riggo#44 said:

Andy Reid is that rare football mind that succeeds with whoever he has. Like Joe Gibbs. 

I agree with this…

that walrus can coach!!!!  If Patrick Mahomes was selected by us… he would have been a bust!  I believe this 1000%.   

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

4 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Did Harris just add Jason Wright's replacement?

Nah, you wouldn’t employ someone in a role like that who has an ownership stake. You still need a business VP type that can be fired 

• Like 2

not sure why Irsay is making noise about this now but it’s gotta be referring to us, right? Did Rivera straight up admit pursuing Luck last year or was that just reported on when they spoke broadly about exploring over 30 different QB options or whatever they said? 

Doubt anything comes of it but would be classic Snyder to have us be hamstrung of a draft pick right before handing the team off to Harris lol 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Conn said:

not sure why Irsay is making noise about this now but it’s gotta be referring to us, right? Did Rivera straight up admit pursuing Luck last year or was that just reported on when they spoke broadly about exploring over 30 different QB options or whatever they said? 

Doubt anything comes of it but would be classic Snyder to have us be hamstrung of a draft pick right before handing the team off to Harris lol 

Yep he’s referring to us isn’t he. It’s just been reported that we contacted Luck prior to the Wentz trade, allegedly anyway. Hopefully that blows over. 

5 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

Yep he’s referring to us isn’t he. It’s just been reported that we contacted Luck prior to the Wentz trade, allegedly anyway. Hopefully that blows over. 

What’s weird is that this was openly reported at the time. But for some reason that Dov guy who aggregates beat reporters on twitter picked up on Keim saying it recently. 

Edited by Conn

I would imagine the NFL, who badly wants this sale to get done and a new day in what should be a profitable market, wouldn't want to take a draft pick away from the new guy trying to turn things around.  Here's hoping...

Edited by Bifflog
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Conn said:

We are so going to get hit for this. 

I can't dislike Snyder more. And he will continue to give us gifts until all of his messes are clean. 

This is Snyder's proverbial "upper decker" that he's leaving us with on the way out.  We're gonna lose a pick.

I'm assuming what @BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen has said is true, is that it was Snyder himself who called Luck.  It's certainly believable.  I don't think Ron would do anything like that.

Oh well.  The stupidity is still coming back to **** us.  Shouldn't be surprised.