Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

They're idiotic. Who cares if Jay is a drunk, or if Snyder is an ass? 

I used to be like you. "Just win baby". But I have finally realized that we will never win because Snyder is an incompetent ass. He must go. Between spending ZERO dollars on  the Native American foundation he created to "enrich the lives of the Native American community", to this latest fiasco it is clear that the man is incapable of any constructive leadership. He is a crap human being. And I am going to have a hard time supporting the new franchise simply because of him. The name change gives people like me an out. A chance to start fresh with another team. We wouldnt be leaving the Redskins. They are gone. We would be leaving Snyder. I am damn close to taking it. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 3

Kapri Bibbs just did an instagram interview with what looked and sounded like a middle schooler. But backed the claims of him and Jay having a romantic relationship with the same woman. Also implicated Dan in the sexual misconduct that went on..

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I never could have guessed Jay Gruden was this kind of a mess. I mean how the hell does one get put in a leadership role of a billion dollar organization and behave like that? It’s madness. I wonder how different this is than the rest of the NFL? 

Theu could have hired me and got better production I can almost guarantee it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

I never could have guessed Jay Gruden was this kind of a mess. I mean how the hell does one get put in a leadership role of a billion dollar organization and behave like that? It’s madness. I wonder how different this is than the rest of the NFL? 

Theu could have hired me and got better production I can almost guarantee it. 

The benching of AP left no doubt, for those of us still wondering if dude was a sleazeball

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Kapri Bibbs just did an instagram interview with what looked and sounded like a middle schooler. But backed the claims of him and Jay sharing a relationship with the same woman. Also implicated Dan in the sexual misconduct that went on..

That cant really be Bibbs.  I mean that would be a bombshell bigger than the first, that would also start to substantiate the more juicy harder to believe rumors.

Edited by Peregrine
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gibbit said:

The theme was "change the culture" Ron booted bruce...dan tried to hide him in a stadium group, but ron said nope, /boot. Ron knew the mission

1 hour ago, JSSkinz said:

He said in that article that he wasn't aware but the article did say he didnt pause when they asked him if he regretted taking the job.

We'll see, Dan should have told him, I would be pissed if I was Ron, being hung out to dry like he was.

How do you fix culture when you're not made aware of the negative situations that created the culture problem?

But did Ron know what he was taking over? Maybe Snyder knew he had lost all control and specifically brought Ron in to deal with all of that. Weird thought, but maybe this is Dan trying to do right.

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

But did Ron know what he was taking over? Maybe Snyder knew he had lost all control and specifically brought Ron in to deal with all of that. Weird thought, but maybe this is Dan trying to do right.

Dan Snyder doesn’t get that kind of benefit of the doubt.

4 minutes ago, alwaysaskin said:

DJ would have been man of the year had that happened lol

Just imagine a drunk Jay swaying side to side with a padded/helmeted DJ targeting a receiver. Kind of like that ninja arcade game I grew up with and the fatalities...**** my memory  

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Bibbs needs to get on the radio and on SportsCenter with this ****. It's our best hope right now

Somebody's gotta have some tapes, man. All that craziness and not ONE person thought "Hmm, maybe I need to save this one for posterity?"

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

That cant really be Bibbs.  I mean that would be a bombshell bigger than the first, that would also start to substantiate the more juicy harder to believe rumors.

That's Bibbs 100%. I knew all that crap had way too much smoke. 

7 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Bibbs needs to get on the radio and on SportsCenter with this ****. It's our best hope right now

I'll buy a ****ing Bibbs jersey if he lets all of us know the truth. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PartyPosse said:

I think you're only looking at that from a coach perspective. If you look at all of his hires, with the exception of a couple they've all been disasters. For every Gibbs (which was a no brainer), there's a Cerrato, Allen, Zorn, Haslett etc...

Oh I don’t disagree that most have been bad, just pointing out there were some good ones.  He’s missed far more often than hit.  What he did to Marty was a travesty, nearly 20 years later and that still burns me up.  I truly believe Shanahan got a raw deal here.

I really hope Rivera is the right guy, and he seems to understand he needs the right people around him.  You will sink or swim with the talent you surround yourself with.  I like everything I see so far.

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lol if true

I could not imagine talking to a subordinate like that lol.  

“Wanna play? Meet me in the parking lot after work!”

10 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I'll buy a ****ing Bibbs jersey if he lets all of us know the truth. 

He literally did, he just happened to tell the truth in an interview with a 16 year old.  But thats next level and 100% backs up what the likes of Harrison Weinhold had been saying from their sources.  It doesnt need an ESPN interview, and itll be interesting to note how quiet all the beat writers will be on it.  If the beat writers dont pick up this interview from a former player confirming that stuff, then thats pretty suspicious to me.

21 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I agree to an extent, but I think this is worse for Snyder than most do.  The environment and appetite to sweep these things under the rug seems to be less than years past.

I think the league gets ahead of this one. I think Dan is toast.