Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

4 hours ago, Csup said:

JKC set up a great football structure and let JG and BB do what they do-without interfering.  He would be as successful today as he was then.  

JKC wasn’t perfect - but Syner isn’t fit to be JKC’s chauffeur.

I believe JKC divorced an ex-wife because she told him she was on birth control, but still got pregnant.  He tried to pressure her into getting an abortion, but she backed out at the last minute so he divorced her.  He had also pressured her into having 2 prior abortions before they were married.

4 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

A video is a bit different though than tweets. It goes from being a rumor to something a little more concrete. Kapri Bibbs could be the hero of Washington.  

Unless Bibbs sent you and only you a damning video, the all-powerful lawyers I keep hearing Snyder has knew about the video before you did.

If he DID only send it to you, though, post that mf'er lol...

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

And if others who have been diretly around snyder 50 times longer than Bibbs say his not being able to "handle being around black people" is complete bull****, which one of these will you trot out:

1) They're being paid by Snyder

2) They're just towing the company line

3) What do you expect them to say

4) Snyder lawyers probably got a hold of them already

Let me know soon, I have the Peregrine bingo card to fill out.

And if others who have been directly around Snyder 50 times longer than the other players say hes sexually assaulted people, which one of these will you trot out:

1. They're being paid by people who hate Snyder

2. They're just trying to take down his company

3. What do you expect them to say

4. Bezos lawyers probably got a hold of them already

Let me know soon, bingo sucks😉

• Haha 1

After reading the official statement and then the internal memo, Snyder is one entitled jerk and doesnt seem particular smart and sure as heck cant speak. This guy will never be liked. Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by Gibbs828791

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Unless Bibbs sent you and only you a damning video, the all-powerful lawyers I keep hearing Snyder has knew about the video before you did.

If he DID only send it to you, though, post that mf'er lol...

It was recorded today though

1 minute ago, kfrankie said:

I believe JKC divorced an ex-wife because she told him she was on birth control, but still got pregnant.  He tried to pressure her into getting an abortion, but she backed out at the last minute so he divorced her.  He had also pressured her into having 2 prior abortions before they were married.

He also acted rather sexist and misogynistic towards a female politician in Maryland he was having a meeting with about securing land for the new stadium...his actions played a big role in her making sure the Skins got turned down.

13 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

The league hates Snyder. We've been in similar trouble recently. This isn't even really news compared to taking cheerleaders hostage in a foreign country and selling them to rich people. 

Lets see what happens, I'm sure there's more dirt out there and now that the entire universe has turned on Dan I think we'll see more stories.

Edited by JSSkinz
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Which story are we talking about?

Bibbs's story about getting in trouble for banging the same receptionist as Gruden or whatever. He's told the same story twice in two months in videos. 

The new information he dropped about Snyder, to my knowledge he didn't say anything about that in the first video. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peregrine said:

Theres way too much smoke here, and this house of cards is starting to burn.  If some people cant identify someones character, thats on them.  You have to literally decide to take the word of Dan Snyder over Kapri Bibbs if the two disagree.

In America you are innocent until proven guilty.  If you are going to ruin a man’s life over something like this you need proof.  I’m not saying not look into it, and I’m not accusing Bibbs of lying either.  I’m saying I don’t know and nobody else here does either.  I get the hate for Snyder, believe me I do.

Show me a video.  Let me hear some audio.  Otherwise it’s one man’s word against another.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

It was recorded today though

The lawyers everyone keeps describing would be monitoring all current and former players, coaches and personnel across social media. Normal lawyers who act normally probably wouldn't lol...but these guys are apparently incredibly powerful and ruthless.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Bibbs's story about getting in trouble for banging the same receptionist as Gruden or whatever. He's told the same story twice in two months in videos. 

The new information he dropped about Snyder, to my knowledge he didn't say anything about that in the first video. 

Oh. I was talking about him saying Snyder can't handle being around blacks.

Edited by Califan007

Just now, Califan007 said:

The lawyers everyone keeps describing would be monitoring all current and former players, coaches and personnel across social media. Normal lawyers who act normally probably wouldn't lol...but these guys are apparently incredibly powerful and ruthless.

I get that, but there's a video and at least we can officially say there's some fire when it comes to the Bibbs and Gruden situation. That's one that I heard that thought sounded legitimate lol. I'm glad at least Bibbs confirmed it, now whether or not it's true, who knows. 

26 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Do you think the minority owners are squeaky clean in all this?...

They’re shopping their portion so if they are who cares they’re already going away

10 minutes ago, Painkiller said:

Show me a video.  Let me hear some audio.  Otherwise it’s one man’s word against another.

Yeah man that’s much of life. And you gotta figure it out on your own. 

requiting a video or audio for anything serious is an unrealistic requirement. 

Edited by tshile

11 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I get that, but there's a video and at least we can officially say there's some fire when it comes to the Bibbs and Gruden situation. That's one that I heard that thought sounded legitimate lol. I'm glad at least Bibbs confirmed it, now whether or not it's true, who knows. 

The first time I head about Bibbs saying he and Gruden were both...uh...making the acquaintance of the same young lady (lol), some part of me believed it.

I just hope that if it is NOT true, that some poor receptionist with the Redskins doesn't pay the price for this story.

Edited by Califan007

Just want to make a comment a new name. Really Washington Redtails, where are you going to make product sales? What about something like Washington Wasps? You could stay with the colors Burgundy and Gold. And You Could Have A Killer Team! Imagine the Props For that! Thanks For the Buzz in the ear, Ruben 

16 minutes ago, tshile said:

They’re shopping their portion so if they are who cares they’re already going away

My post was in response to the other person saying the minority owners could be issuing "another statement about cutting sponsorship because of the climate under Snyder. Try to pressure other sponsors to do the same. Send a shot at the NFL."

my point was, the only way they would do this is if they were squeaky clean. Otherwise, they would be feeling like they dodged a bullet...and probably wouldn't want any further attention drawn to this, not to mention the investigation might cause their names to come up.

And if you REALLY want to get conspiracy minded lol, Snyder could have hired this super-megalawyer to pay people to claim the minority owners were the ones who promoted the misogynistic atmosphere, not Dan, causing THEM to be forced to sell their shares. Didn't think about that, did ya?!?! lol...

56 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

You DO know who you're talking to, right?

Yep

Yep

Yep

• Haha 5