Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Probably learns 'em early by putting whiskey in the formula

I would put it on his pacifier, but I'm not sharing my supplies these days. :)

A quick aside:  Usually I stay up with him until 1am or so and let my wife sleep.  Last night the little dude took a 3 hour nap, woke up at like midnight, ate double what he usually does, took an enormous dump, then was back to sleep 15 minutes later.  He has this quarantine business mastered better than anyone else in America.  

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That’s what he really means when he says the in-laws are in town. “I got lots of stuff done today cause the in-laws took care of the kids.”

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

No **** have a cousin whose parent would put whisky on his pacifier to calm him when he cried. I wish I knew where he was in life so I could see if it turned out the way I thought it would. 

Also, I dont know how anyone does 15 beers a day. I did a beer power hour once and I forgot how to speak English. And I only speak is English. So I was in a bad spot.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Well my list of things has changed dramatically...the only thing I've been doing is watching old Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack and 1970's In Search Of.. hosted by Leonard Nimoy. I'm filling my head with all kinds of crazy while quarantined alone 👽👽👽

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Also, I dont know how anyone does 15 beers a day. I did a beer power hour once and I forgot how to speak English. And I only speak is English. So I was in a bad spot.  

The human body is an amazing creation.  Believe me, I've never been a really heavy drinker and at 50 I pulled that off and lived to tell the tale. 

Edited by KAOSkins

4 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

I damn sure wasn't sober.  I was looped the entire time.  On that plain of drunk but semi functional, if you know what I mean.  I'm small, 5'6", but not miniature.  

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

but that takes all the joy out of drinking 15 beers.  

That's why if you drink 3 beers an hour, not one.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

The human body is an amazing creation.  Believe me, I've never been a really heavy drinker and at 50 I pulled that off and lived to tell the tale. 

the things guys will do to get laid. 

2 hours ago, kfrankie said:

So that's only a 5th of liquor over a 10 hour period.  Like 17 shots in 10 hours.  4 shots on a weekday (i.e. 2 martinis).  So not that big a deal really.

Exactly. It's totally a reasonable amount and I'm a big guy. 6'4" 280 pounds. Stop drink shaming me in this quarantine! I need something to keep my sanity. Lol

• Haha 2

That was a pretty comforting trip to the grocery store. Foot traffic was normal and they were only out of the expected items: paper goods, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, pasta and most soups. Everything else was stocked the same as always. 

Managed to find a pack of wipes at Walgreens. Opened up a box that they hadn't stocked yet and only took one out. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Just played Switch for 3 hours.  I feel so productive.

I just ordered one. Why are they still hard to get? Gamestop had them in stock so I pulled the trigger. My son has been wanting one and I figured I have to give him more screen time now in this current situation to make it more tolerable. I like Mario cart on wii before so I'm buying that. Any other game suggestions for younger kids?