Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

9 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Welp, my gym closed until further notice.  Gonna have to Rocky IV this ****.

planet fitness reduced their hours and is only allowing 10 people in at a time. I was there for 30 minutes today and was asked to leave since people were waiting outside.

looks like I’m working out from home now 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

planet fitness reduced their hours and is only allowing 10 people in at a time. I was there for 30 minutes today and was asked to leave since people were waiting outside.

looks like I’m working out from home now 

Feel bad for people in apt complexes that cant store stuff or head out to the gym. Cant imagine being stuck at that tiny ass **** I was in for a few years before moving back in with my brother

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

8 weeks without a haircut?

Im bringing back the mullet.

Cut your hair shorter hippie.  I got a hair cut two months ago, get them to use a 1 guard and buzz it on the sides, scissor cut the top short and blend.  Won't get shaggy for at least 4 months.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Feel bad for people in apt complexes that cant store stuff or head out to the gym. Cant imagine being stuck at that tiny ass **** I was in for a few years before moving back in with my brother

Ha! I can't wait to have an excuse to stay home and binge on whatever I want in my room for a couple of weeks.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I can cut my own hair, but I'm starting to lose the desire to shave everyday.  Might go "renegade jihadist", ease up for a few weeks

*sing to the Frozen movie song*

"Let it grow.  Let grow."

"Can't hold it back anymore"

"Let it grow.  Let grow."

Ugh, even after 7 years have past, I can't get that damn song out of my head, my daughter watched it 24/7 and had all those singing toys.....

Speaking of beards, I've had a full beard for 8 years now, only shaved completely maybe 3 times during that, usually for beach trips for applying sunscreen.  Other day, I went to groom it, shave the neck, etc.  My wife had taken off the guard and put my trimmer away.  Not paying attention while putting the guard back on (while talking to her), I just fire it up and trim.  

Mother ****er was on a 2 or 3 guard, which basically shaved one huge strip of my face to stubble.  Was able to salvage a goatee.  Haven't had one of those in years lol

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I can cut my own hair, but I'm starting to lose the desire to shave everyday.  Might go "renegade jihadist", ease up for a few weeks

If they haven’t done so already, the FBI will be ringing your doorbell shortly. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

8 weeks without a haircut?

Im bringing back the mullet.

I get a buzz cut at the local Hair Lottery about every four weeks. I just had one last week. A nine + week old buzz cut is gonna look awesome.

Had a friend tell me that his friend in the Know told him to prepare. Hogan is going to enforce a shelter in place on Friday. Not sure how much I believe that. Seems a bit extreme for Maryland but who knows.

Edited by GOSKINS_08

50 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You can always play tennis:

https://www.facebook.com/TennisTV/videos/2693216964233714/

Edited by Corcaigh

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm an apartment dweller.  I've stocked up on maybe 3 weeks of supplies.  Maybe 4-5 if I started rationing.   My apartment is 1 bedroom 

I have kind of a mini-gym with my dumbells.   I've not gone to a gym for quite some time even though my apartment has one.  

Shelter-in-place started yesterday.   So far doing OK.   Hope I don't get cabin fever.

• Like 1

People Put Christmas Lights Back Up As A Sign Of Hope Amid Coronavirus Fears 

>>>

With so many people isolated inside their homes, some residents are putting their Christmas lights back up as a sign of hope amid coronavirus fears. The nation seems to be embracing a call on the internet to get those twinkling, colorful lights back out on display to lift spirits during these dark times, according to CNN and House Beautiful.<<<<

• Like 1