Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Cut your hair shorter hippie.  I got a hair cut two months ago, get them to use a 1 guard and buzz it on the sides, scissor cut the top short and blend.  Won't get shaggy for at least 4 months.  

I like him shaggy. His girlfriend, I don't care about what she likes. He's only gotta deal with me. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I procrastinated so much before taking my Christmas lights down this year.  If I jumped in on this, there is no way they come down for the next 10 months.

Who doesn’t still have their Christmas tree???

BD6477AD-926F-4808-BEF4-DFA942B44E1E.jpegYes, I just took that picture. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Cut your hair shorter hippie.  I got a hair cut two months ago, get them to use a 1 guard and buzz it on the sides, scissor cut the top short and blend.  Won't get shaggy for at least 4 months.  

well yeah, but my eyebrows and ear hair will be fluffy , not to mention the hair on my shoulders

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I take back everything I said about your wife all those years ago. She's an awesome gal. 🍻

she has a special trimmer

in more ways than one

Edited by twa
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

That thing would burn away in 45 seconds. 

In all seriousness I tried to burn mine in my fire pit and the damn thing would not ignite. The crispy needles went up in 10 seconds but the rest of it wasn’t seasoned at all (I’d been watering it until like a month before) so it was still full of wet sap. Suspect the previously pictured tree would still be that way now. 

6 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

In all seriousness I tried to burn mine in my fire pit and the damn thing would not ignite. The crispy needles went up in 10 seconds but the rest of it wasn’t seasoned at all (I’d been watering it until like a month before) so it was still full of wet sap. Suspect the previously pictured tree would still be that way now. 

As a person who has seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation  more than 50 times, I have mixed feelings about this.  I believe a Christmas tree can have a lot of sap, but still instantaneously combust a few days later.  I'm going to go watch it again, but I'm pretty sure I will be proven correct on this.

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

"...i'll kill your friends and family to remind you of my love."

Watching Hamilton.

For a good 5 minutes, I read that as "I'll kiss your friends and family" and still got the same meaning from it. I think reading the the coronavirus thread has broken me lol

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, visionary said:

I just noticed that there's a bunch of new games to check/try out on steam

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/18/21184319/steam-game-festival-sale-gdc-2020-indie-developers

If you are looking for an awesome old school game, check out The Messenger.  I am like 10 hours into it right now and it is fantastic.  I played it for 4 hours yesterday lol.  I want to finish it up before I dig into Blasphemous.