Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

I won't bore you with too many of the details, but I've been playing Dishonored 2 and I love this game (and games like it). I have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and I just couldn't get into, loved the last sequel and the very first game. Now, I'm hearing about Prey 2017. Has developer connections to Deus and Dishonored and people have been swearing by this game, but I've never heard much about the thing. Has anyone here ever played the newest Prey game?

Past few weeks I've completely revamped my apartment.  Parents moving back east and they have been "giving" me items that they don't want anymore.  Well I gave most of those items to the city dump, along with a lot of my own stuff.  Ruthless - nostalgia had to be completely turned off.

Now I have a ton of space, relatively speaking.  Home gym is coming together, enough space to shadowbox correctly.  A little depressed, throwing away relics from the past, but f*** it.  I ain't living in what felt like a storage unit anymore.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Gallen5862 said:

https://www.ajc.com/news/nascar-kyle-larson-suspended-after-allegedly-using-racial-slur-during-racing-livestream/z4UxKwtrS8oiudywW5VgGJ/

NASCAR’s Kyle Larson apologizes after suspension over racial slur during racing livestream

Chip Ganassi Racing has suspended driver Kyle Larson from NASCAR following an alleged use of a racial slur on a livestream during an iRacing event Sunday night. 

“NASCAR has made diversity and inclusion a priority and will not tolerate the type of language used by Kyle Larson during Sunday’s iRacing event,” a NASCAR statement read. “Our member conduct guidelines are clear in this regard, and we will enforce these guidelines to maintain an inclusive environment for our entire industry and fan base.”  

Larson apologized for his actions.

LOL what a ****ing idiot.  Dude is only apologizing for getting caught.  Anyone who says that word nonchalant all willy nilly like that means they use that word quite often.

• Like 4

Speaking of liquor, yesterday was the first day I didn't have any drinks since March 18th.  I was having like at least 3 ****tails a day since then.  

And March 16th is when I got back from St. Thomas after a week of drinking pretty much all day every day.  

My liver is probably having a party right now.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2020 at 8:07 AM, KAOSkins said:

Actually dreamed about no meat in the grocery store and it woke me up in a panic in the middle of the night.  The pork factory story threw me for a loop.

I've been eyeing the squirrels with a newfound interest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

So I had some masks on order that were supposed to be delivered tomorrow.  Just got a notice saying there was a problem with a delivery and they are sending them back.  BS.  Someone took or diverted them elsewhere.  If they're going to healthcare workers or grocery store employees fine, but don't give me some BS about a problem with delivery.

I think I'm going to get one of these and wear it instead:

71addw+ynWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha 1

Ohio governor’s order ends ‘mind-boggling’ flood of Pa. customers at liquor stores

Before Monday afternoon, liquor stores in counties across Ohio were overflowing — with Pennsylvanians.

“It’s mind-boggling,” Linda Johnson, the manager of the liquor store at Devine Shop and Save in Hubbard, a small town just five minutes from the border, said around noon on Monday. “95 percent of our customers are from Pennsylvania.”

Yet at 3 p.m., an announcement from Columbus ended the party. Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine ordered that liquor stores in the six Ohio counties closest to Pennsylvania — Ashtabula, Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Jefferson and Belmont — can only sell liquor to customers with Ohio IDs.

“Any other time we would love to have visitors from Pennsylvania,” the governor said at a news conference, “but during this time, those who are coming in to buy liquor are creating a health hazard.”

Ms. Johnson said, just hours after the initial conversation with the Post-Gazette, that the order will “definitely” impact business.

“It’s not good,” she said. She added that Devine Shop and Save had already put up signs announcing the change and had begun turning Pennsylvanian shoppers away.

Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf did not include liquor stores on the list of “life-sustaining” businesses that are allowed to remain open while social distancing measures are in place, and so the state-run Fine Wine and Good Spirits stores closed their doors on March 16. On April 1, the website of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board began allowing a limited number of delivery orders, but the site’s capacity remains too low to meet sky-high demand, leaving Pennsylvanians with few options for acquiring whiskey, vodka and other hard drinks.

In response, stores in western Maryland, northern West Virginia and eastern Ohio have seen a flood in customers from Western Pennsylvania. Kim Spear, the manager of Friendsville Discount Liquors in Maryland, said that her business has tripled since Pennsylvania closed its liquor stores.

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motorsports/larson-fired-after-sponsors-drop-nascar-driver-over-slur/ar-BB12CeCJ?ocid=spartanntp

Larson fired after sponsors drop NASCAR driver over slur

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Kyle Larson was fired Tuesday by Chip Ganassi Racing, completing a stunning downfall for the budding NASCAR star who uttered a racial slur during a live-streamed virtual race and then watched nearly every one of his sponsors drop him.

The 27-year-old Larson, in his seventh Cup season with Ganassi and considered the top free agent in NASCAR just three days ago, is now out of a job in what could ultimately be an eight-figure blunder.

"After much consideration, Chip Ganassi Racing has determined that it will end its relationship with driver Kyle Larson," Ganassi said. "As we said before, the comments that Kyle made were both offensive and unacceptable especially given the values of our organization. As we continued to evaluate the situation with all the relevant parties, it became obvious that this was the only appropriate course of action to take."

6 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Hand sanitizer they installed around all of the doors at work smells like whiskey.  ...They know how to get me to sanitize.

Um, it's for your hands, you're not supposed to drink it.

giphy.gif

On 4/13/2020 at 10:14 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I only identified about 8 words i know off this menu and one of them was "of" 

Are you telling me kids ate this ****?

Ha!  First, the last 2 things on the list are booze. Second, I’m not paying for a place like that so my four year old can eat it, we brought her “the usual” which is chicken nuggets and strawberries. 

• Haha 1