Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I would vacuum. I have a friend that has one, it doesnt work as well as she expected. She has a hi-tech one that still doesnt get the job done. 

I guess it would depend mostly on if you let the dog on furniture or beds. Capacity might be an issue that she has (3 shedders).

When I had a dog it never was allowed in the bed or on the furniture. Probably would work great for me.

30 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Anyone here own a roomba? Thinking of buying one. Our dog sheds like crazy and vacuuming every other day is just a pain in the ass at this point.

44 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Anyone here own a roomba? Thinking of buying one. Our dog sheds like crazy and vacuuming every other day is just a pain in the ass at this point.

I got my son this one for Christmas last year. It had good reviews & was cheaper than the Roomba. He has an 80 pound Carolina dog that sheds all year. He said the vacuum works well. His house has hardwoods on the 1st floor with an area rug in the living room. It doesn't have any problems moving between the two. 

https://www.amazon.com/ECOVACS-N79S-Connectivity-Controls-Self-Charging/dp/B077HW9XM7

My friend does.  This happened for real, he sent me this pic with the caption "It escaped!!" 

Btw, said dude's dad had brain surgery today from a fall he had 2 weeks ago across the street from my restaurant. I'm about to check in on his status...please keep some good thoughts if you would. 

Screenshot_20190730-143554_Messages.jpg

For the first time ever I watched an entire podcast without pausing at all.  Feather in the cap baby!  David Blaine was just on the Rogan podcast and it was fascinating.  Talked about the absolute separation of trickery and physical challenges.  Slight of hand master, but then a physical limit pusher.  Totally separate.

Then in the middle of the podcast, Blaine gets dead-set on showing Joe videos he made for the podcast but the producer can't find a way to upload them.  Awkward confusion, with mild frustration from Blaine...a lot of dead air-time.  Rogan tries to put it back on the rails but it takes a good 10 minutes for them to basically give up and get back on track.

Blaine consumes a live frog, drinks over a gallon of water and throws it up still alive.  He let Rogan stab his bicep with an ice pick all the way through.  Dude is a legend.  Fascinating.

• Like 2

Selling my old harley, the guy is coming to pick it up tomorrow. 

This is tougher than I thought it was gonna be, lots of sentimental value, been in the family for 33 years and it was the last bike my father ever rode.

Its time though, I have a new bike and it's been sitting for two years so somebody else should get to enjoy it.

20200407_161941.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Tom Brennaman (Fox baseball play by play guy) said the f word (gay slur) while announcing a game tonight, and gave the most awkward apology ever while the game was still going on. I think it beats Kramer on Letterman as far as cringeworthiness.  ****ing batter hits a homerun when Brennaman is on the verge of tears.  He announces the homer so morbidly.  Then continues his guilt trip like he is apologizing at the end of a trial for killing someone.

I was waiting for Jerry Seinfeld to tell me, "stop laughing, it isn't funny."

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Tom Brennaman (Fox baseball play by play guy) said the f word (gay slur) while announcing a game tonight, and gave the most awkward apology ever while the game was still going on. I think it beats Kramer on Letterman as far as cringeworthiness.  ****ing batter hits a homerun when Brennaman is on the verge of tears.  He announces the homer so morbidly.  Then continues his guilt trip like he is apologizing at the end of a trial for killing someone.

I was waiting for Jerry Seinfeld to tell me, "stop laughing, it isn't funny."

Yikes. Just heard it.

Yea thats gonna be a hard one to come back from. Hes probably done.

45 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Wrong thread for that I believe.

Why?  Because there's a thread or seventeen, slightly related to comparing Kramer and another person who famously said a slur?

Let's have 80,000 threads for every subject known to mankind.  Then we can stop shooting the s*** and having brief discussions here.  Thanks for the callout.

• Like 1

Word.

Bill Burr becomes a legend partly for saying the same word several times in the Philly rant, but when Thom thinks the mic is off - poor Thom has his life destroyed.

Keep him on board, give him a second chance.

Still.  My point is...Brennaman apology vs. Kramer apology, I'm taking Brennaman via decision.  He won that second round 10-8 because of the homerun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1