Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Friday night, girlfriend is out of town, baseball, wings, beers, quiet time...and I get an email from Activision saying Pre Order Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and I can get access to the demo level...just when I thought I was over video games...

Just need a new street ball game and a boxing game, and I'd be straight for a couple years. Sports/action sports games have taken a huge hit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Fight Night was a game changer when it came out!

Yes.  That series was mean back in the day.  Sinister's main game if I remember correctly.

Dude, Call of Duty?  Smh.  I can't yall.  Maybe COD Mobile if I remember to nab a controller for my phone.

I like playing old games.  Atari to Xbox 360.  One day I'll play Frogger, the next Red Dead Redemption.

Y'all remember Game Genie?  Modding the game with codes you got from the booklet it came with?  Then you'd see a $30 magazine with SECRET CODES at Blockbuster and be like I NEED THIS.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Yes.  That series was mean back in the day.  Sinister's main game if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I was rarely beaten, 2p or online. My best videogame self, save for Cal in NCAA '10 with the Oregon playbook 

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Machine Gun Kelly looks like a dude who'd be fun to punch.

First he trashed LeBron (back when I cared about people trashing LeBron) then he went after the Rock, then he aligned himself with John Cena.

Dude was dead to me before I even knew what he looked like. Then I see what he looks like, and he is the spitting image of some annoying assface teenager working at a Food court somewhere in Flyover USA

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, I was rarely beaten, 2p or online. My best veideogame self, save for Cal in NCAA '10 with the Oregon playbook 

Lol with the NCAA setup.

My tip top shape was Black Ops 2.  I retired immediately afterwards.  I was Barry Sanders, figuritively, because of my speed/elusiveness setup ---- and COD was the Lions.

I ain't playing fo these mutha****as no mo.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 1

I went out with my boots on, getting torn apart playing people here on ES in NCAA '11. Jahvid Best goes to the NFL, and my powers are gone.

That little basterd was like a secret hidden powerful character in those old SNES games. I was **** without him :kickcan:.

My forte now is insane adventure/horror and fantasy rpg's. I'm human at everything else. My 10 year old nephew whoops my ass in MK/Injustice and talks nasty to me while doing it. 

Just gonna stay in my lane in these here final years. I'm old and tired. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My dad is going to be disconnected. There’s nothing more that can be done. His heart is still ticking but his kidneys and lungs are too severely damaged. 

Damn, sorry to hear that man.  If you need to talk, hit me up on PM.  Prayers for you, your family and dad bro.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My Dad is 78, flew around the Soviet Union in a refueling plane (KC-135) during the Cold War.  Became a DC cop, worked his way up to unmarked street-clothes cop, SWAT team, then detective.  Sunset of his career was his own private investigating business, then moonlighted as a process server.  He's wheelchair-bound, former track/football player.  He just moved 1,800 miles away from me.  I probably won't see him again.  I'll never forget the last goodbye.  Hope you are well, Doc and everyone else.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

My Dad is 78, flew around the Soviet Union in a refueling plane (KC-135) during the Cold War.  Became a DC cop, worked his way up to unmarked street-clothes cop, SWAT team, then detective.  Sunset of his career was his own private investigating business, then moonlighted as a process server.  He's wheelchair-bound, former track/football player.  He just moved 1,800 miles away from me.  I probably won't see him again.  I'll never forget the last goodbye.  Hope you are well, Doc and everyone else.

Check PMs.........love you bro. 

• Like 2

Who had mosquito tornadoes on their 2020 disaster bingo card?

Russian villages are suffering from an infestation of mosquito tornadoes

If you hate mosquitoes, then be glad you’re not in Russia right now.

Villagers in the country’s far-east are experiencing scenes that look like they’ve come straight out of a horror film.

Swarms of mosquitoes creating insect ‘tornadoes’ have been captured on video.

Parts of Russia, which are situated near large bodies of water, are used to being invaded by mosquitos every summer.

But this year, due to the unusually hot weather, it’s worse than usual.

As a result, the phenomenon is even visible from a long distance - which wasn’t the case in previous years.

d88efc70f01cac078d21639746c358488e4fa144

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Pet peeve #347:  When the neighbors or contractors break out the loud equipment in the morning before people are awake.  Especially on the weekend when folks sleep in.  Fortunately for me, I'm an early riser, but half the neighborhood is probably wondering what the hell is going on.

On 8/14/2020 at 9:52 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My dad is going to be disconnected. There’s nothing more that can be done. His heart is still ticking but his kidneys and lungs are too severely damaged. 

I was in that same spot this past Dec. I feel your pain.

• Sad 4