Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

He should do a new Home Alone at this point.  Die Hard style. Dude is the Mark Hamill of Christmas Movies.  Not known for much more than one legendary character.  Hamill was animated Joker, Culkin was the kid in the bee hive movie.  Otherwise, they are Luke Skywalker and Kevin McAllister.

Pesci comes in there at the end and is about to kill Kevin, then Edward Furlong busts through the door and assassinates him Goodfellas style.

"Come with me if you want to live"

Kevin McAllister is John Connor's partner in the resistance.

Terminator restored.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I need some advice on Hulu/Roku type stuff.

Whatcha know, fam?

Hulu I believe is like Netflix for TV. Have to have a subscription to have access. Don't have too much experience with it.

Roku is more of a host for apps. Hulu, Netflix  YouTube can all be opened from the Roku home screen. Pick and choose which apps you want/have sign in access to.

Edited by CRobi21

Btw, my Vizio with the free Pluto tv setup is easily better than anything on cable right now. Cable has absolutely failed everyone during this pandemic. Absolute dreck on tv, no matter how many channel, it's all repetitive,  base intellect garbage.

I couldn't imagine busting my ass through this currently sucknuts world, only to come home to Transformers (for the hundredth time) or "Billy dun caught a Tuna"

5 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm trying to do the same, and I can't even figure out how to hook my stereo system up. 

There's a Roku system here somewhere, I just haven't found where he hid it. 

roku is about the easiest thing in the world to set up. if you can plug in your tv you can set up a roku.

Roku has everything we want to watch. Simple. I love it.

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2020 at 7:27 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

I need some advice on Hulu/Roku type stuff.

Whatcha know, fam?

I have used both the Roku and the Amazon Firestick.  I have been really happy with both.  I also have the commercial free version of Hulu, but not the more expensive Hulu live tv option.  The Handmaids Tale on hulu is very good.  Other than that, I watch some FX shows through hulu that I also enjoy.  

I personally don't see a lot of differences between Roku or Firestick.  I slightly prefer the Roku.

I don't know much about hulu live tv, but I watch almost nothing on my direct tv subscription.  Since game of thrones ended, I have pretty much only watched netflix, amazon prime, and hulu.

My "feeling old" moment came a few years ago, when I was informed that Ralph Macchio had become older than Pat Morita was when the Karate Kid was filmed.  However, I have since been able to convince myself that this fact doesn't make me old.  After all, Ralph Macchio looked way younger than he really was, and Pat Morita looked much older than he was. So I'm not actually getting old yet... right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2