Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

At my next place (6 months to a year from now), I think I'm going for a sort of warm, gothic/Victorian theme. 

What say you?

I absolutely love it...but it would be a real b-word to keep dusted off. 

That didn't come out right. 

Nevermind. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

At my next place (6 months to a year from now), I think I'm going for a sort of warm, gothic/Victorian theme. 

What say you?

Gotta start with the right house.  Here's a nice one to fit the theme for only $250K:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/16-Pleasant-St-Ashburnham-MA-01430/2083586548_zpid/

72669992.4.jpg

Edited by China
  • Haha 1

Lord, help me.

Was counting the cuss jar dollars since we reimplemented enforcement a couple months ago, I'm losing.

Started singing out loud "Every single one'a deess is a cuss word! Every single one'a deess is a cuss word!"

Wife heard me and started dancing while sitting on the couch. She's winning.

Invest_Button_Banner.jpg

• Haha 1

I don't know bout them bed frames man.  Feel like the Christmas ghosts from the Christmas Carol movies gonna visit me.

4 hours ago, tshile said:

It turns out, what I have been missing in my life...

is a basketball hoop

Word.  Stress relief.  Been shooting around lately, working up a sweat.  Soon as some peeps walk on MY court, I roll out.  They don't want this smoke.  🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Shoot, let them visit.  I bet the ghost of Christmas Future doesn't even exist anymore.

The Ghost of Christmas Future in the George C. Scott Christmas Carol is my favorite depiction of the grim reaper ever.  The ghost of Jacob Marley is ****ing creepy as well.  I love that movie.  So good.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Word.  Stress relief.  Been shooting around lately, working up a sweat.  Soon as some peeps walk on MY court, I roll out.  They don't want this smoke.  🤓

yeah I grew up shooting around pretty much every night. Did pick up 18-24ish. And then... bought a house, never got a new hoop, life got busy so stopped going to pickup...

a little over 10 years later got a hoop for the kid. I’m spending more time on it than him so far. Just forgot about it. 

don’t know that I’ll ever get back to pickup shape but it’s fun to shoot around again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

yeah I grew up shooting around pretty much every night. Did pick up 18-24ish. And then... bought a house, never got a new hoop, life got busy so stopped going to pickup...

a little over 10 years later got a hoop for the kid. I’m spending more time on it than him so far. Just forgot about it. 

don’t know that I’ll ever get back to pickup shape but it’s fun to shoot around again

Oh, I thought you meant you were missing a hoop as in you'd shoot the ball and whiff.