Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Just now, skinfan2k said:

got my 30 yr mortgage from 3.875 to a 15 yr at 2.25 and i am paying 100 more per month.  woo!

That is awesome.  I literally called my mortgage guy this morning.  Looks like i may be going (for all 30 year) from 3.5% to 2.875% with no costs. 

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

That is awesome.  I literally called my mortgage guy this morning.  Looks like i may be going (for all 30 year) from 3.5% to 2.875% with no costs. 

Nice. I have about 6k in closing cost and the break even is in the next 18 months.  He was giving me 30 yr at 2.375 as well but i didn't want to restart my 30 yr cycle again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Haven't been to Walmart in 3 months.  

Keep it to Dollar General or Family Dollar? Just a suggestion. 

Edit, add:  people that run into those stores are just grabbing what they need, not SHOPPING. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
clarify
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Edit, add:  people that run into those stores are just grabbing what they need, not SHOPPING. 

Been going to smaller scale stores since the pandemic started.  Need a bunch of new stuff and have a gameplan.  ****ing mapped my whole route thru the aisles like I'm going to have to run from Jack Nicholson thru a wintery hedgerow maze.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Recently had a candy that was lychee flavored.

I had never had a lychee before, or even a food that was lychee flavored.

But this was amazing.

If the fruit tastes anything like the candy, which actually is no guarantee, then I am going to fall in love with the fruit.

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Haven't been to Walmart in 3 months.  That was only to buy a new phone.  I need to go there, but the new compact hours make it so its always packed.  Full of masked, seemingly blind people.  I'm going tomorrow.  Texting my fam my will just in case.

I have never understood that. How does compacting hours help the situation any ? Like you said, it actually makes the stores more crowded, and therefore less safe, so it seems to defeat the purpose. What's their logic ?

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Or Big Lots

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I have never understood that. How does compacting hours help the situation any ? Like you said, it actually makes the stores more crowded, and therefore less safe, so it seems to defeat the purpose. What's their logic ?

I think its to make their stocker employees social distance from shoppers.  Having them around shoppers at the same time they stock, perhaps millions of dollars in lawsuits right there.  If the shoppers catch it, F em, they chose to come to my store.  1 employee dies because I'm not implimenting guidelines, million dollar lawsuit.

I was that dude that went to Walmart at 3AM, when its almost empty of shoppers, but asiles are obstical courses because of overnight stocking.  You gotsta go thru the 3AM Walmart like you're Barry Sanders.

• Like 3