Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

Trump and Pence continue to lie about testing and resources. Every single day. Every person I know in healthcare says they are woefully low on supplies. 

And the constant congratulating of each other for their great work is sickening. Just give us the ****ing info.

Governor conference call starts out with kissing the ring. Solid.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Regarding the Netanyoohoo hijacking of government, my wife said a few days ago Tя☭mp would use the virus as a pretext to delay the next election to avoid losing. I bet she's right.

If he does he will be removed from office in January and Pelosi would become president until new elections are held. This is built into the Constitution.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Lol that you really think the Constitution means anything.😂 This **** has repeatedly shown it's nothing but garbage. A ruse for a gullible country that is to be adhered to when it limits the opposition and ignored when you're in power.

Edited by The Sisko
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Skintime said:

If he does he will be removed from office in January and Pelosi would become president until new elections are held. This is built into the Constitution.

So is impeachment.  For high crimes and misdemeanors.  Specifically for things like government officials conspiring with foreign governments.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Regarding the Netanyoohoo hijacking of government, my wife said a few days ago Tя☭mp would use the virus as a pretext to delay the next election to avoid losing. I bet she's right.

They can cancel it, last I checked turn over of power still occurs.  Basically needs an election to stay in power.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/03/what-if-trump-tried-to-cancel-the-november-election.html

The president does not have that power. Legal scholars are widely in agreement on this point, as are both Republican and Democratic election officials. The nonpartisan Congressional Research Service reached the same conclusion when it investigated the question in the aftermath of 9/11.

Under the U.S. Constitution, Trump and Vice President Mike Pence cannot stay in office past their four-year terms without being reelected. If the election does not happen for any reason, constitutional rules of succession kick in.

Basically if Trump tries to cancel the election, it would make Pelosi the next president at the end of his first term next Janurary.

• Thanks 1

Stopped at the gas station on way to work this morning and went inside to grab a soda for lunch. Person in front of me was talking with the cashier about how this whole thing was/is a joke.

Never hit a woman before..but I was tempted. ****ing morons (even here) are why this **** has spread.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 3

Sanofi offers anti-malaria Plaquenil to treat 300,000 patients, after trials deemed "promising" #Confinementotal

Coronavirus: a group of health care professionals seizes the Court of Justice of the Republic against Buzyn and Philippe

The group believes that the Prime Minister and the former Minister of Health have shown "culpable negligence" in the management of the crisis linked to Covid-19.

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Chanel Rion looked kinda hot until she started talking.

That's why theres a volume control...

You'll find it works with alot of people..did wonders for the super bowl halftime show

• Haha 1

https://www.radio.com/news/34-year-old-man-dies-from-coronavirus

A 34-year-old California man has passed away due to the coronavirus.

Jeffrey Ghazarian, from Glendora, CA, had tested positive for the virus just days ago and two weeks after visiting Walt Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida, TMZ reports.

He died at Pasadena hospital after 5 days on a ventilator to assist his struggled breathing, his family reveals.