Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

I'm not falling for that federal shutdown stuff anymore. I was told by two people who "had friends in 3 letter agencies" that it was coming on Tuesday. It was also debunked then as a rumor/fake news push. I can only assume my friends "bought it" and thought it was fun to share as if they knew the people first-hand (clearly they didn't).

I actually think it's necessary, but not buying the rumors.

• Like 2

Wait have y’all talked about this thing with Sen. Burr warning his donors about how aggressive this virus was 3 weeks ago when us poor people still thought it was a joke? And how he dumped 1.6 mill in stock before **** went down? 

how is this not the biggest news in the country right now? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-burr-offered-a-dire-warning-about-the-coronavirus-at-a-private-luncheon-three-weeks-ago/2020/03/19/faef91a0-69f6-11ea-abef-020f086a3fab_story.html

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Wait have y’all talked about this thing with Sen. Burr warning his donors about how aggressive this virus was 3 weeks ago when us poor people still thought it was a joke? And how he dumped 1.6 mill in stock before **** went down? 

how is this not the biggest news in the country right now? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-burr-offered-a-dire-warning-about-the-coronavirus-at-a-private-luncheon-three-weeks-ago/2020/03/19/faef91a0-69f6-11ea-abef-020f086a3fab_story.html

Because "Republicans are corrupt scum of the Earth" is losing it's steam as a headline.

we know. and we know this is what they'll do.
Like i keep saying,, we have too long waited to start calling these people for what they are, and they keep greasing us up and ****ing us because we still rely on the ways of good people who abide by laws and the traditions of this nation in handling them.

I'm all for dragging him through the streets. And I am not being facetious in saying so. Examples need to be made, or they will never ever stop.

Roll some ****ing heads.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

It’s funny but it’s not.

Those like him are what you support when you vote, when are you all going to start calling them out? They refuse to listen to "the other side", you are part of their party. Call them out!!

3 hours ago, KAOSkins said:

I believe he is, now.  But it's liking setting down a toddler in the front seat of a car and asking him to meet you in St Louis.

Stolt!! 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

that’s how it works legally. People here are concerned about future illegal acts by trump to extend his power... seems unlikely because you’d have to have support from the military, legislature, or citizens to extend your power even illegally, and trump has none of those thing. It was interesting to hear him walk himself almost a wartime president though...

*DING* *DING* *DING* They'll find some law from 1798 about wartime presidents or something, say it still applies and Uncle Thomas and the rest of the SCOTUS will gladly back them up. After all, most of his first term was taken up by the so-called Mueller hoax so that's more than enough reason on its own but this just puts it way over the top. Folks that are objecting about this topic being in this thread are justified so I'll just leave it at that.

2 hours ago, bearrock said:

How much will they charge the government for use of those ships? ....

I hear patients will receive a special BOGO offer. Get one case of coronavirus and get a case of norovirus free!

Edited by The Sisko
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

China uses people as organ farms, so I imagine that when it comes to medical testing their scientists enjoy a certain horrible advantage.  I wouldn’t be surprised if their clinical trials aren’t just injecting prisoners with entirely untested vaccines and then trying to give them the virus repeatedly.  If they die, they die.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, steve09ru said:

Heard from 2 different people (in completely different states) with military ranks they may be sending national guard and instituting military law for a quarantine of the country soon and that it was supposedly discussed In A meeting this am but nothing set in stone yet

of course they are preparing the national guard. Its for a national shelter in place.  

Gotta love the response from Burr's office. They think everyone is as stupid as the cult of Tя☭mp. Of course his prior knowledge before the volatility started had no effect on his deciding to sell. Just a coincidence. As for the Martha Stewart comparison @LadySkinsFan, that's not gonna hold water. Martha Stewart was missing a penis so that clearly makes it a felony in her case.

• Haha 1