Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Less pics of his belly button please... every time I see that picture it makes me just think of the guy getting his truck washed on dodgeball telling the dude to get in there nice and tight like..lol

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I've wondered what the plan is with Ryan kerrigan now that chase young is here. You don't sit the number 2 pick in the draft and we just drafted sweat pretty high. 

I do think Ryan could play inside at times. Will be interesting to see how del Rio uses the bunch and if we will see schemes with kerrigan sweat and young on the field at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Redskin4ever said:

I could see Kerrigan starting the year for either Sweat or Young, but it won't last. Eventually, Kerrigan becomes a sub or a 3rd down only package guy. I was at Sean Taylor's first game and he didn't start nor did he play a lot. It takes some time for rookies to get adjusted, and you can see Sweat last year. You have to play who is better for the team at that moment. It could end up being Young and Sweat. But part of me thinks that early on, it could be Kerrigan before the younger guys just start playing better. 

I don’t have the link because I can’t remember what thread. But valuable insight on how little it matters who starts. Ioannidis played more snaps then Allen or Payne last year. Bottom line is we have 6 studs up front who can rotate, play multiple positions and terrorize the QB and play the run. Starts don’t matter. Overall defense does and we have a chance to be a top defense this year if RR and JDR can maximize their talents. These coaches have already said its all about developing a scheme around the players you have. All of them will get a lot of snaps and should be incredibly rested and efficient for those snaps and that’s what matters. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I’m digging the 301 area code tatt...assuming it doesn’t represent something else.

Not an area code.. one would think that, but that is how many sacks he will have against Cowboy quarterbacks in his time here..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, moondog said:

I don’t have the link because I can’t remember what thread. But valuable insight on how little it matters who starts. Ioannidis played more snaps then Allen or Payne last year. Bottom line is we have 6 studs up front who can rotate, play multiple positions and terrorize the QB and play the run. Starts don’t matter. Overall defense does and we have a chance to be a top defense this year if RR and JDR can maximize their talents. These coaches have already said its all about developing a scheme around the players you have. All of them will get a lot of snaps and should be incredibly rested and efficient for those snaps and that’s what matters. 

Yeah, I've seen that and I agree. I just don't want fans to think he's a bust or the coaches aren't using him or Sweat correctly if they don't see them out there on the first snap of the year or of any game. They are going to rotate the guys and with Del Rio I expect him to utilize their abilities to the max. It's going to be awesome to watch. 

4 hours ago, CowboyKillerz said:

SO happy thisbthread didnt jinx us..

Welcome to the squad Chase!!

#HTTR

I'm so happy he's finally officially on board too. And....for those who have been clamoring for the team to change it's name I have a suggestion. How about the Ohio State Redskins?

• Like 1