Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Can we stop with the “damn culture” and “we’re close” jokes? It’s been so incredibly overdone here.

No. No we can’t. You don’t like it, blame Dan and Bruce. They started it and we’re going to run with it until the horse ain’t just dead but buried and rotting. 

4 minutes ago, Doctorfro said:

The good news (haha) is that Haskins won’t be a Redskin next year. He is so bad. Case and Colt, albeit not the answers, are far better than this kid. 

Gonna start researching cybernetic legs for Alex Smith.

We're legitimately not far from that. Boggles the mind that we're so ****ty dude might try to put himself in play for 2020

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Can we stop with the “damn culture” and “we’re close” jokes? It’s been so incredibly overdone here.

People on this board still can't let go of "keep it medium", "paloffs is now", "harvest fest", or any other number of stupid **** from over the years. Some of the least funny people on the planet post here, but there's some gems in the rough. 

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I have no idea what the percentage of responsibility is between Callahan, Kevin O’Connell, QB play and general roster, but I’m pretty sure whatever shine there was on KO as a possible HC short term has come off the apple.

He might be 4th in responsibly for this, but it’s almost hard to go this long without just lucking into  a TD.

I agree it’s not easy to do and it’s looking like it could be 15 quarters without a TD depending on this drive.  Wow.  O’Connell isn’t my top pick for HC regardless of TDs versus not. He still would intrigue me more than Callahan.  

Everything being equal I want a young  inventive mind type. A dude that is hungry to make his mark not an old school coach winding down their career.

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Like your posts are not way more annoying? Why don’t you work on your apologies for your nonsense in analyzing everything incorrectly in your posts instead of criticizing jokes? That should take you weeks of time given how wrong your analysis has been.

2 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

No. No we can’t. You don’t like it, blame Dan and Bruce. They started it and we’re going to run with it until the horse ain’t just dead but buried and rotting. 

I have to say this is not only funny, but I can't disagree.  Dan and Bruce have created this nightmare and we choose to live in it.

Just now, Birdlives said:

No. Bruce made those dumb comments at the Gruden presser and it’s like rehashing jokes from an episode from a TV show from 2 months ago. 

Archived