Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Can we stop with the “damn culture” and “we’re close” jokes? It’s been so incredibly overdone here.

....you’re literally asking people to not mock Bruce Allen. Do you know who you’re talking to? EVERYBODY here hates Bruce Allen 😂😂😂 i doubt anyone here is going to stop mocking him just because one person doesn’t like it 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, cougs said:

I know we are all looking for someone to blame, but Slow down on the Haskins hate. The team is a historically bad team. From coaches to water boys. At this point I am just numb. Try it it helps. 

Hopefully nobody hates the kid but you would have to be blind to think the kid can play QB in the NFL. He has arm strength that it, he cant do anything else.

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

No. Bruce made those dumb comments at the Gruden presser and it’s like rehashing jokes from an episode from a TV show from 2 months ago. 

Hey, those comments may have jumped the shark, but winter is coming, so what choo talking bout Willis? Run roh, I did it again. Did I do that? Don’t have a cow man!

Haskins doesn't look particularly good, but I still don't get this kind of play calling for him.  Unless they think he is incapable of a 3 step drop and throw style of offense?  Every play where he drops back seems to be long and slow developing, barely any play action passes.   Why not aim to get the ball out of his hands quicker?

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

....you’re literally asking people to not mock Bruce Allen. Do you know who you’re talking to? EVERYBODY here hates Bruce Allen 😂😂😂 i doubt anyone here is going to stop mocking him just because one person doesn’t like it 🤷🏻‍♂️

I hate Bruce and think he’s garbage, but we get it, “the culture isn’t great” and “we’re not close”. No one is reading your comment and thinking “oh snap, you showed him by mocking what he said!”.

Archived