Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

Quinn needs to get more separation and Haskins needs a more accurate pass

He is incapable of creating separation.

Dude took 3 min to run the shuttle run. He is the least explosive skill position player I've ever seen. 

Last pick of the draft was a reach.

If this team doesn't get another QB next year it will be because the culture is damn good LOL  Seriously time for another QB because Haskins really SUCKS !!! The only time he is decent is on long passes. Everything else is guess work with a new release he makes up as he throws. No touch no accuracy no good.

Thing is this defense could be a lot better with a different defensive coordinator. This offense would struggle with any coach. Not enough talent. But enough to get by with a new QB,  LT,  and TE

Just now, Skin'emAlive said:

I’m beginning to think Kevin may not have the head coaching position on lockdown..

I was hoping he never had anything in consideration.  Anyone off the Jay tree was on the low tire for me.

1 minute ago, Sonny9TD said:

If this team doesn't get another QB next year it will be because the culture is damn good LOL  Seriously time for another QB because Haskins really SUCKS !!!

Dont hold your breath. Haskins will be watching the help carve the turkey at Dans this Thanksgiving.

Archived