Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

If this was his second game of the season after receiving all reps, would you say that Haskins is putrid?  

He may be after seven starts. But darn! You guys would have run off Payton M with your game 2 expectations!

😅

Just now, dc1 said:

If this was his second game of the season after receiving all reps, would you say that Haskins is putrid?  

He may be after seven starts. But darn! You guys would have run off Payton M with your game 2 expectations!

😅

Peyton Manning always had superb mechanics.  Haskins might be the worst QB I've ever seen in terms of footwork and pocket presence.

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

There's nothing extreme about accurate criticism. I'm rooting for him as much as anyone. His footwork sucks right now

Exactly. Really he isnt ready to play as the coaches have been saying all along. The sad thing is we need him to play to see if we need to replace him in this draft or not. The irony of the whole thing sucks.

Just now, mhd24 said:

Peyton Manning always had superb mechanics.  Haskins might be the worst QB I've ever seen in terms of footwork and pocket presence.

Then I'm not sure how he can grip a ball or step into the pocket.   Run this man off the field!!

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

I am starting to think Haskins has Jason Campbell disease with regard to throwing short passes.  His arm motion changes for some unknown reason

when throwing short and he does not use the same follow through if you compare him to Alex Smith throwing short passes. 

Because he is erratic spastic

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This we don’t do TDs drill is getting wild

I have no idea what the percentage of responsibility is between Callahan, Kevin O’Connell, QB play and general roster, but I’m pretty sure whatever shine there was on KO as a possible HC short term has come off the apple.

He might be 4th in responsibly for this, but it’s almost hard to go this long without just lucking into  a TD.

Archived