Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I agree it’s not easy to do and it’s looking like it could be 15 quarters without a TD depending on this drive.  Wow.  O’Connell isn’t my top pick for HC regardless of TDs versus not. He still would intrigue me more than Callahan.  

Everything being equal I want a young  inventive mind type. A dude that is hungry to make his mark not an old school coach winding down their career.

There is no way Callahan gets the gig.  

I think Bruce would have really loved that, but unless they go 4-2 down the stretch, there’s no way even Dan Snyder would buy that story.  

Also, I think things are lining up nicely for Bruce being out.  Haskins looks a mess.  Dan won’t take responsibility for that so he has to blame Bruce for letting him pick Haskins.  Callahan has been able to lose closer than Hay, but I doubt that was the story Bruce sold to Dan.

I think Dan is going to have to put all his chips in the middle and give complete control to somebody. And pay them a bomb. 

1 minute ago, cougs said:

I know we are all looking for someone to blame, but Slow down on the Haskins hate. The team is a historically bad team. From coaches to water boys. At this point I am just numb. Try it it helps. 

ap·a·thy
/ˈapəTHē/
noun
noun: apathy
  1. lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern.
    "widespread apathy among Redskins fans"

8 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Haskins mechanics need a complete overhaul.  That's a bad, bad sign.

Yep. His lack of fundamental mechanics make him inaccurate and a thrower not a passer, that doesn’t work in the nfl.

the preseason bomb gave me a little hope. It seems as though he just chucked it up there. It’s the only thing he seems to have down... throwing the ball really far so that when your receiver beats the safeties he can run it down.

sunk cost.. gonna have to draft a qb this year instead of getting chase young. Rip

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

you have said like 200 times Haskins doesn’t suck. That’s far worse.

I urge you to find ONE single post where I said that. That’s the difference between you and me. You seem insistent on stating a fact about a player. All I’ve ever said is there is absolutely no way to know what he is yet. 

But thanks for playing.

Archived