Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Vikes

TK

The magnifying glass should be on Haskins , but case had done some very stupid things with the football this year as well.  

Might as well see if haskins can adjust and learn going forward.  By the way, that guy on the Giants hasn't looked so great lately either.  Give Dwayne a chance and for the love of God do the right thing in the offseason

Johnny Manziel - on draft day, make $$ signs with his fingers

Dwayne Haskins - gets drafted, IN THE 1ST ROUND MIND YOU, on draft day, tells the world "league done wrong"

Guys that walk into the league on their draft day talking poop, other NFL players take notice.  Aaron Rodgers had the decency to just sit their on draft day and stew.   But this kid couldnt shut his mouth 5 seconds after getting drafted.  We'll see if the "league done wrong" or if the QB guru, Dan Snyder, doesn't know what he's doing.  We'll see....

Haskins looks FAR worse tonight than he did against the Giants. He looks skittish and completely lost. At least against the Giants he was pretty decisive even if he didn't make all the right reads. His mechanics are awful too...they break down almost immediately on every pass snap. This is bad. 

3 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

He might not be studying because there is nothing to study. If Jay had no intention of starting him, why waste the time making him study.

That is no excuse not to find something to study when you are a rookie coming into the big leagues. You have to put in the effort even if your coaching sucks. The same applies at every job in the world.

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I mean if we start this guy the rest of the season the 1st pick is definitely still on the table and we can let Bruce and Dan have another shot at it

Okay, but you can't not take a stud QB prospect just because they whiffed on the last one, if that's what happened. We'll see.

if we have the 1st pick and Bruce is still here, none of the fan base will care anyways

How dare any of you question Dan Snyder’s hand picked franchise QB! I’m outraged! How dare you question Mr. Snyder’s business decisions! He has a lot of money and you don’t, which makes him right!

**** * **** Dan. Just ****a  ****. I’d pray for you to get herpes, but I’m probably already too late. Living dumpster fire right there. Dan Snyder.

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is about that time in the game where you have to let Haskins go out there and throw the ball.  Sure, he may fail, and the game becomes a laugher, but if you just start calling plays like you are scared, it isn't going to do anyone any good.

We are always coaching SCARED!!!

Archived