Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Maybe people don't realize this but in preseason the broadcast is all local/stadium people. That's why there's less camera angles/commercials/production value overall. 

So this is essentially the Falcons show as opposed to a normal home broadcast that is a network thing. 

Not trying to make a whole thing about this, but that's what i qualified my original statement. Point is, this is a preseason game, a preseason thread, and its a preseason broadcast. Doesnt make it less annoying or comment worthy on a message board. 

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Has he had one play where he's actually had any sort of separation on a DB? I'm not sure I'm seeing the same thing you are.  

He had a catch on a comeback where he sent the DB flying.

There aren't many guys in the NFL that get a lot of separation against man.  Much of the game is making plays even though you're covered and Harmon has that.  He makes himself a target every snap and he competes for everything.

4 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

Over/under on what % of people posting here know what this refers to?

I think you underestimate the average age of a message board poster in 2019, we aren't getting tons of young people here anymore.

And even young fans are likely to know the history. I'm 30 and get the reference. 

Archived