Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

4 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

That doesn't make the 30 minutes of incessant twaddle about how they did it any better lol...

Why do people care about this. This is the Falcons stadium and broadcast, I'm sure their fans are happy to hear about the good experience awaiting them. 

Skins fans who want Snyder to improve the game day experience should hope that thjs catches on across the league and becomes a popular way to get fans in the stadium. 

Just now, Rex Tomb said:

That hit was square in the side of the head 

I swear it seems like he took a similar vicious shot to the head last year, too.

I remember because he got super pissed about it, that I think even he was penalized for how he reacted.

But it really seems like teams are tryin to take him out

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Hate requires emotion, I'm jus done, I had enough when he said he had nothing to prove after decided not to pick up his option.  That's probably always been how he felt, why he never proves anything a d never will. Done.

Exactly. Cut him and end the debacle that was Scott McCloughan drafts.

1 minute ago, SpacePenguin said:

I'm not salty, dude. They have just been going on about this stadium for so long that it's getting to me. Like holy ****, I get it. It's nice as ****.

I think cause they losing pretty badly and have a qb in who has attempted 1 pass it was a sack. Pretty depressing 2nd half of the game if was a falcons fan. thats besides the horrible punt returns they had but i find it fun :)

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

I swear it seems like he took a similar vicious shot to the head last year, too.

I remember because he got super pissed about it, that I think even he was penalized for how he reacted.

But it really seems like teams are tryin to take him out

Iirc it wasnt the first one in the game and I think it wasn't flagged. 

He was rightfully pissed imo. 

4 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

It's not that- it's that the broadcast has spent a disproportionate amount of time on it, as if this is the first look we're getting at the stadium

Maybe people don't realize this but in preseason the broadcast is all local/stadium people. That's why there's less camera angles/commercials/production value overall. 

So this is essentially the Falcons show as opposed to a normal home broadcast that is a network thing. 

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

Football is brutal.

Kelvin Harmon is the real deal.  He's the best receiver on the team and it's only a matter of time before he's playing a lot of snaps for someone.  It's the one thing about this Redskins offense I've been sold on in the preseason.

Has he had one play where he's actually had any sort of separation on a DB? I'm not sure I'm seeing the same thing you are. 

Archived