Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

5 minutes ago, SpacePenguin said:

It's great dude, they have super fancy bigscreens and the best food ever and I'm pretty sure its the best place on earth.

1.50 hotdogs!!!! *Drools in a brainwashed manner*

Everyone agrees Fedex Field and the fan experience sucks but we get salty when a team who does it right is spotlighted? Doesn't make sense. 

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

I need to learn more about football so I can figure out why Haskins isn't ready to play yet.

because he doesn't NEED to play yet

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

I need to learn more about football so I can figure out why Haskins isn't ready to play yet.

because he doesn't NEED to play yet

Just now, Burgold said:

No, I don't think Jay would try to sabotage Haskins, but I do think he really, really doesn't want a QB controversy.

Well I don't blame him for that.

But I don't think he would call plays to keep Haskins down to do it.

Did you see his face when Haskins threw that 55 yard TD last week? He had a grin from ear to ear.

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am not one of the Doctson haters on the board but still would rather see Sims, Harmon, etc

Hate requires emotion, I'm jus done, I had enough when he said he had nothing to prove after we decided not to pick up his option.  That's probably always been how he felt, why he never proves anything a d never will. Done.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Everyone agrees Fedex Field and the fan experience sucks but we get salty when a team who does it right is spotlighted? Doesn't make sense. 

I'm not salty, dude. They have just been going on about this stadium for so long that it's getting to me. Like holy ****, I get it. It's nice as ****.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

It's not that- it's that the broadcast has spent a disproportionate amount of time on it, as if this is the first look we're getting at the stadium

Archived