Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD: REDSKINS VS. FALCONS

SkinsGuy

2 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

I don't believe it.

People actually think he is trying to sabotage Haskins?

Sheer nonsense.

He isnt trying to sabotage him but he thinks he is a major project, didnt want him, and doesnt want anything to do with him this year

God damn it. Reed in concussion protocol from that hit after all. 

That hasn't happened to him in years despite being a serious concern in the past. Just as his legs are healthy all offseason, this happens...ugh. 

Hope it's nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Jordan Reed evaluated for a concussion. I know he has had a number of them in his career, some say the accumulation of all that might threaten his career at some point

Remember making a thread to move him to WR to protect him and got laughed because he couldnt beat corners.  Hes a head hit away from being done, and we've done nothing to adjust to that. Nothing.

1 minute ago, Gibbs828791 said:

He isnt trying to sabotage him but he thinks he is a major project, didnt want him, and doesnt want anything to do with him this year

Haskins is a one year wonder from Ohio State.

Clearly, Gruden is trying not to overwhelm him with too much or discourage him by calling a lot of high risk downfield plays.

Haskins time will come. Don't rush it.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

God damn it. Reed in concussion protocol from that hit after all. 

That hasn't happened to him in years despite being a serious concern in the past. Just as his legs are healthy all offseason, this happens...ugh. 

Hope it's nothing. 

He seemed OK. Got up and spun the ball. I hope it is just being cautious in the preseason.

Archived