Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

21 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Maybe not the best phrase to use in this thread.

I thought about it twice and still wrote it expecting someone like TWA to bring it up. 

But its you so i dont have a responce lol

• Haha 2

As part of the series, the Herald examined tens of thousands of court documents, and identified more than 80 possible victims, most of whom were 13 to 16 years old.

In 2006 and 2007, the FBI confirmed that Epstein, who has homes in Manhattan, Palm Beach, New Mexico, Paris and in the U.S. Virgin Islands, sexually abused nearly three dozen girls at his Palm Beach mansion. He trained the girls to help recruit other young girls as part of an operation that operated like a pyramid scheme. He also had recruiters who helped with his appointments, scheduling as many as three or four girls a day, the FBI probe found.

Edited by visionary

What does "local pressure" mean exactly?  If it means individuals told the police chief to go easy on Epstein, then name them.  Anyone that involved themselves on his behalf personally should be investigated.  We just spent the better part of a year screaming about Trump obstructing justice via tweets and statements, why are local officials pressuring a police chief to lay off the pedophile billionaire not viewed the same way? 

If the current definitions of corruption do not cover this sort of activity, then change them.  Corruption has never been as simple as money changing hands for specific services. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Destino said:

What does "local pressure" mean exactly.  If it means individuals told the police chief to go easy on Epstein, then name them.  Anyone that involved themselves on his behalf personally should be investigated.  We just spent the better part of a year screaming about Trump obstructing justice via tweets and statements, why are local officials pressuring a police chief to lay off the pedophile billionaire not viewed the same way? 

If the current definitions of corruption do not cover this sort of activity, then change them.  Corruption has never been as simple as money changing hands for specific services. 

Agreed. What kind of law official/enforcer would allow for someone to get in their way when chasing down a "Pyramid Scheme" of child prostitution? Thats absolutely insane. And clearly corrupt. Its not much more obvious than that. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

If Bubba goes, he goes.

Nobody above the law.

Curious to see how many of our "leaders" turn out to be pieces of ****.

Ooof

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-traveled-with-bill-clinton-kevin-spacey-2019-7

The high-profile ties of billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein have resurfaced following his reported arrest on suspicion of sex trafficking on Saturday in New York City.

Epstein, who rose to prominence in the finance sector of his native New York City, emerged in the early 2000s as a self-described "collector" of famous and powerful friends.

Multiple profiles and reports from over the years detailed Epstein's active philanthropy and social life that kept him among the ranks of New York's elite. One such report detailed his financing of travel to Africa with former President Bill Clinton and actor Kevin Spacey.

Epstein's private plane took President Bill Clinton, actor Kevin Spacey, and comedian Chris Tucker to Africa to tour HIV/AIDS project sites, New York Magazine said in 2002, citing Page Six.

This was one instance of Epstein getting friendly with Clinton, as the former president would take several flights on Epstein's private plane in 2002 and 2003, according to logs obtained by Gawker in 2015.

Chris Tucker, say it ain't so.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Curious to see how many of our "leaders" turn out to be pieces of ****.

Ooof

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-traveled-with-bill-clinton-kevin-spacey-2019-7

Video deposition from "Katie J.":

At one of Jeffrey Epstein's parties, Donald Trump tied me up, beat, raped and threatened me with murder when I was 13 years old. 

She also talks about how she was recruited by other Epstein girls.

Warning: Language

Edited by Dan T.
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

At one of Jeffrey Epstein's parties, Donald Trump tied me up, beat, raped and threatened me with murder when I was 13 years old.

Warning: Language

Well we already know Trump is a piece of ****.

27 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

“Plane Flights” sure sounds like a different deal than “sex parties”.

Guess we’ll find out...

There is also a difference between people being close friends and having a random picture or two taken with someone.

Presidents Clinton and Trump don't appear to have been the latter. But more information surely will be forthcoming.

It's odd that Trump hasn't already used this to tweet attack a former Democrat POTUS. Perhaps he's worried too?

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

I won't be shocked by any name that ends up linked to Epstein to be perfectly honest, however I also unfortunately won't be surprised is the blogosphere vultures to start faking "stories" of political enemies being linked in the name of mucking up peoples' names & reputations. 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thing is we all know this happens. The only way sex trafficking happens is through powerful people. I won't be surprised by anything that comes out, but what will surprise me is if anyone serves time for it. They'll all get off on technicalities and try to ruin the credibility of any witnesses that come forward. 

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I wonder if we can prosecute people who knew about it as well. I want people to understand that letting something like this happen by not saying anything is wrong too. But im not sure if its a crime. 

I suspect anyone who could be got for knowing probably could also be got for doing something illegal, even if less bad than trafficking.

That's usually how these powerful dudes escape justice.  Everyone who knows participated at some level, and sometimes would be pushed by guys like Epstein to participate, so they can be blackmailed into staying quiet.

The exception to this would probably be Acosta and others who prosecuted him and gave him that sweetheart deal (though they probably did other bad things such that they'd give such a good deal).

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

She also talks about how she was recruited by other Epstein girls.

Amazing how these charges were dropped in 2016 and the main defense from Trump was that this was such a ridiculous story it couldn't possibly be true.

Is it crazy or just typical that a guy like Epstein escaped serious incarceration in Florida and still could not clean up his act to make sure he stayed out of prison in the future? One would think he'd be smart enough to call it a day after getting off so easily. 

I suppose sexual predators are indeed addicts. Especially the filthy rich ones.

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

“Plane Flights” sure sounds like a different deal than “sex parties”.

I had an idea for an airline back in the day called Derri-Air. Basically we’d fly these businessmen to different countries but once we got into international airspace, all bets were off with the hot, French stewardesses.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Is it crazy or just typical that a guy like Epstein escaped serious incarceration in Florida and still could not clean up his act to make sure he stayed out of prison in the future? One would think he'd be smart enough to call it a day after getting off so easily. 

I suppose sexual predators are indeed addicts. Especially the filthy rich ones.

And the money for mostly unchecked power. If Joe Schmoe would have done this when Epstein got busted the first time, he'd still be in jail. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I won't be shocked by any name that ends up linked to Epstein to be perfectly honest, however I also unfortunately won't be surprised is the blogosphere vultures to start faking "stories" of political enemies being linked in the name of mucking up peoples' names & reputations. 

There is nothing less surprising than learning that those that are obsessed with power and wealth are actually horrible people that abuse power.  Everyone has heard "absolute power corrupts absolutely" and most have heard "rape is about power".  Yet for some reason we're still struggling to realize that those two bits of wisdom go hand in hand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3