Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

11 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

That's the only thing he actually cares about regarding this story. Gotta stick it to the Clintons!

President’s with a history of sexual assault accusations and connections to Epstein are going to be talked about a lot as this story unfolds.  This applies to both Clinton and Trump.  Those names are just too big to go unmentioned continuously, especially because everyone seems certain that others are involved.  

This isn't like dwelling on an email server.  Epstein’s connection to powerful people are the reasons we’ve been given for his getting away with this the first time,  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, Destino said:

President’s with a history of sexual assault accusations and connections to Epstein are going to be talked about a lot as this story unfolds.  This applies to both Clinton and Trump.  Those names are just too big to go unmentioned continuously, especially because everyone seems certain that others are involved.  

This isn't like dwelling on an email server.  Epstein’s connection to powerful people are the reasons we’ve been given for his getting away with this the first time,  

I am not defending Bill Clinton. Nothing in my post is defending Clinton. If Clinton has anything to do with this, he should go down. I am not aligned with Clinton at all and don't give an eff about dude.

All I am saying is it seems Spaceman, along with little homie TWA, is hoping Clinton is documented doing horrible things.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

If Bill Clinton (or ANYONE else) sexually exploited kids, they should rot under a jail..  I hope this wipes out EVERYONE involved.  Including their enablers (Acosta, et al).   No one should get away with this garbage.  

Edited by bcl05
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I've seen criticism of media for using the term "underage women."  I have not seen, and I don't understand your - criticism of "underage girls."

IMO, 'underage' doesn't adequately characterize the situation. It's as though it's close to some acceptable line.

It's nothing less than rape of children.

• Like 1

I'm glad not to be reading a lot of defense of Epstein here. On Twitter (Yeah, I know twitter) there seems to be a rallying cry among some conservatives, proclaiming that what Epstein (and most likely Trump) did was okay because many of the underage girls were "sex workers". I really don't get the mental gymnastics. Forgetting the fact that prostitution is illegal in most states and the sex trade preys on children, aren't these the same people who said Bill Clinton was such a monster because he took advantage of a 23 year-old Monica Lewinsky?

I guess at fourteen they're young women, but at twenty-three they're little girls.