Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

Its crazy to me that we have gotten so partisan that we cant outright denounce this ****. Thats how you know there is no hope. 

So at this point republicans are cool with: 

Kids getting killed at school. By kids I mean babies for real. 

Kids getting dragged from their parents and imprisoned (including but not limited to sleep deprivation, no food, sleeping in **** filled diapers, alleged sexual abuse)  

Kids being made into "prostitutes" and since kids cant consent meaning straight up rape. For profit. Of children. 

Open racism, including Nazis

the most ridiculous conspiracy theories   

Dishonoring veterans that literally were tortured

obvious propaganda

the impotence of our entire government 

the use of the DOJ by the president to protect himself and attack his "enemies". Americans btw

cozening up to tyrants

I feel like im missing a few. But all of that ^^^ but we got jerks on here saying they would never vote democrat cause they wanna give people free **** or they are too left. Man **** you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Burgold said:

I'm glad not to be reading a lot of defense of Epstein here. On Twitter (Yeah, I know twitter) there seems to be a rallying cry among some conservatives, proclaiming that what Epstein (and most likely Trump) did was okay because many of the underage girls children were "sex workers". I really don't get the mental gymnastics. Forgetting the fact that prostitution is illegal in most states and the sex trade preys on children, aren't these the same people who said Bill Clinton was such a monster because he took advantage of a 23 year-old Monica Lewinsky?

I guess at fourteen they're young women, but at twenty-three they're little girls. 

Fixed your post

• Like 1

Very interesting article. And this quote describes "rape culture" and how it's perpetuated.

Maybe one of the reasons rape has so often been portrayed as “a stranger leaps out of the bushes” is so we’ll imagine rapists acting alone. But in so many cases rapists have help in the moment and forever after, and the help is often so powerful, broad, and deep—well, that’s why we call it rape culture, and that’s why changing it means changing the whole culture. Sometimes it’s the family, community, church, campus looking the other way; sometimes it’s the criminal justice system.

https://lithub.com/in-patriarchy-no-one-can-hear-you-scream-rebecca-solnit-on-jeffrey-epstein-and-the-silencing-machine/

• Like 3

4 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Sworn deposition against Trump by a minor in Epstein’s ring:

2947FE20-6782-48A3-9486-BFD90ABDADBC.jpeg

at this point,  people are jumping too quick to believe every salacious possible story about Truptster-fire.    It is dangerous.     If his handlers can show that some of the more wild accusations against him are pure political theatre, it makes it easy for chumps that want to ignore all the accusations against Trump to lump all the accusations together as just more Trump-derangement-syndrome-chatter.

That said.... these are already worlds above "Pizzagate" and Seth Rich type conspiracy chatter....... these ARE actual legal depositions, right?

• Like 1

Yes. Rape CULTURE is a real thing.  People need to stop dismissing it.  Jeffrey Epstein is a monster, but to act like the he didn't have help from others, as well as those who kept their mouths shut that knew exactly what was going on? That is Rape Culture.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In the midst of this Trump/Epstein saga, apparently a Strip club is set to host a golf tournament at a Florida Trump resort. The event will allow golfers to pay for a dancer to pay as their "caddy girl." The club said it was not intending to make "send a political message" by choosing Trump's resort, but picked it because of its reputation for luxury.

I'm not sure there's really anything wrong with this and other than accepting the strip club as a client it doesn't really seem to be a Trump issue, but the timing is pretty awesome.

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Yes. Rape CULTURE is a real thing.  People need to stop dismissing it.  Jeffrey Epstein is a monster, but to act like the he didn't have help from others, as well as those who kept their mouths shut that knew exactly what was going on? That is Rape Culture.  

I don’t think anyone is denying he had help.  That he had help seems to be a central theme to this story.  I am not alone in wanting all those little helpers found, named, and punished.  It’s not enough to just cut the head off a Pedophile ring.  All of it has to be burned to ashes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

From Vice:

Nine People Who Could Be Running Scared After Jeffrey Epstein's Arrest

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mb8dzp/who-was-friends-with-jeffrey-epstein

Ghislaine Maxwell

Maxwell was living, traveling, and working with Epstein in the late 90s when she met a 15-year-old changing-room assistant at Mar-a-Lago, the club owned by Donald Trump, according to a 2009 lawsuit filed against Epstein that was settled for an undisclosed sum. Simply identified as Jane Doe 102, the woman claimed Maxwell—the daughter of British publishing mogul Robert Maxwell—coached the then-teen into taking off her clothes prior to giving Epstein a massage, took provocative nude photos of her, and engaged in sexual acts with her and Epstein. Two years later, Virginia Roberts Giuffre came forward as Jane Doe 102 in a Daily Mail story that detailed the alleged abuse Epstein and Maxwell inflicted on her; the Mail included reporting on a court document that alleged she was forced by Epstein to have sex with Prince Andrew, a claim Buckingham Palace has consistently denied. Maxwell, who now runs a nonprofit to protect the ocean, has likewise steadfastly denied any involvement in sex crimes, and has not been charged.

Ric Bradshaw

The longtime Palm Beach County Sheriff provided Epstein with his own private wing in the local jail during his brief stint there, according to the Herald's reporting. Epstein even formed a company shortly before starting his sentence called the Florida Science Foundation and was allowed to check out of the Palm Beach stockade for as many as 16 hours at a time, according to the Palm Beach Post. Bradshaw, who was expected to run for a fifth four-year term in 2020, declined to answer questions on Epstein's jail arrangement posed by the Herald.

His own private wing?!?!!  Let him out of jail?!!?

^^ Yeah, the deal Epstein got was jail time, but he wasn't confined to jail.  He could leave and go to his office every day, and report back at night.  And he had his own private wing in the jail.   It wasn't really jail, it was more like an extended hotel stay.

Way to throw the book at him, Acosta...

8 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

^^ Yeah, the deal Epstein got was jail time, but he wasn't confined to jail.  He could leave and go to his office every day, and report back at night.  And he had his own private wing in the jail.   It wasn't really jail, it was more like an extended hotel stay.

Way to throw the book at him, Acosta...

Republicans are tough on crime.

• Haha 1

And let's just say it.  Given his now infamous 2002 quote about Jeffrey Epstein,  it is crystal clear that Donald Trump knew exactly what was going on in Epstein's Palm Beach home.

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.  It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

• Thanks 1

We see grown women all the time pandering to men for power over. Look at the Republican women who let men skate on their behavior that perpetuates rape culture and other reprehensible policies that are basically inhuman. How many Republican women have stepped forward and loudly protested the inhuman policies toward immigrants? I haven't heard any.

Democrats usually step up and condemn these things. However lefty and progressive men are supporting men who think they are women over actual women and girls basic rights. So there's so much that needs to be unpacked.I

Edited to add:  This stuff is all interconnected under the category of patriarchy.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

Acosta is apparently very good under pressure.  The press showed up looking for blood and he looks almost pleased to be up there taking questions.  

I was hoping for stammering, nervous sweating, or at least some obvious stress.  This guy signed off on a sweet heart deal with a monster, he should feel all kinds horrible right now.  Instead, this reptile is smiling.

48 minutes ago, Destino said:

Acosta is apparently very good under pressure.  The press showed up looking for blood and he looks almost pleased to be up there taking questions.  

I was hoping for stammering, nervous sweating, or at least some obvious stress.  This guy signed off on a sweet heart deal with a monster, he should feel all kinds horrible right now.  Instead, this reptile is smiling.

Yea he comes off like a guy who broke the law to get a child predator back on the streets as soon as he could 15ish years ago and doesn’t feel a thing. 

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

This is the big one for me.  He didn't just immunize co-conspirators, he did so without so much as identifying them.  For all we know the deal itself was more about keeping one of these other people from being exposed than helping Epstein.  

21 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

This isn't fun. But it is a pattern.

Has anyone told QAnon and the pizzagaters know about this?  😂

• Like 1

Numerous Republicans from local, state, and federal levels are getting exposed. A few Democrats. And I don't think it's because Democrats are getting a pass. 

The Republican party is filled with these deplorables. Hillary had it right about them. Although Bill might also be implicated in this filth. 

Let no stone go unturned no matter who. Maybe if we start cleaning up this filth we can clean up other kinds, for instance treason.