Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

5 minutes ago, Chachie said:

My uneducated guess would be that Trump didn't use the photographs because he would open up Pandora's Box. His own association with Epstein would become part of the equation.

Hillary Clinton's campaign didn't make a big stink about Trump's past friendship with Epstein for the exact same reason... she had to protect Bill. 

Epstein basically has the goods on everyone. 

@Chachie's highlight reel from a week at work: :ols:

MelodicMeagerHawaiianmonkseal-small.gif

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Chachie said:

So the National Inquirer has pictures of Bill Clinton with Epstein and the women he was using?

If Trump knew about these photographs, why didn’t he at least leak or hype them during the 2016 campaign?

And if Clinton really did nothing inappropriate in all of his interactions with Epstein, why didn’t Hillary Clinton’s campaign make a stink about Trump’s past friendship with Epstein, during a campaign where Trump’s unsavory treatment of women was a big issue?

My uneducated guess would be that Trump didn't use the photographs because he would open up Pandora's Box. His own association with Epstein would become part of the equation.

Hillary Clinton's campaign didn't make a big stink about Trump's past friendship with Epstein for the exact same reason... she had to protect Bill. 

Epstein basically has the goods on everyone. 

Whoa....this is.......plausible. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

It makes a lot of sense, for sure.  Like a cold war between us and...****..Russia.  No one wants to be the one to drop that bomb first cause they know they're just going to get it back twice as hard.  Epstein during the election was the red button on the desk that no one wanted to push.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Overall, this is my take also. Like Trump likely having dirt on guys like Lindsey Graham, Jerry Falwell Jr., etc. Having dirt on your allies is a mob tactic that you don't use unless you have no other options. Putting out something with Bill Clinton would be last ditch stuff that he wasn't willing to do before the election. Probably means he isn't sure the even worse information on him with maybe younger girls isn't fully contained. 

47 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He was. IWhat I want to know is if that younf lady had any connection to Epstine 

She's one of the numerous victims, yet her story about Trump raping her was to outrageous to take seriously, says Trump's legal team.

These charges were dropped in 2016

* cant post the link for some reason but PBS has a good summary of all the sexual assault accusations against Trump. 

Edited by Mooka

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It makes a lot of sense, for sure.  Like a cold war between us and...****..Russia.  No one wants to be the one to drop that bomb first cause they know they're just going to get it back twice as hard.  Epstein during the election was the red button on the desk that no one wanted to push.

Not to mention that this would be why Epstein got the sweetheart plea deal in the first place. Either Trump and the Clintons found their way into the whole trial situation or there are plenty of politicians in the State of Florida (cough-Acosta-cough) that enjoyed a few trips to Pedophile Island... or Mara Lago for that matter. 

Remember- There was no reason for Acosta to step in and negotiate a plea deal in the first place... so why did he?

A guy like Epstein knows which wheels to grease and knows to save the evidence. 

Edited by Chachie
  • Like 1

Why else would he catalogue the ****? Like I get being a monster and taping it for your own jollies. But the only possible application of having tapes titled [Girls name] [Age] + [Guys name] is blackmail. That’s it. 

That was his business model. Come to me, get something you can’t anywhere else without trouble. 

Black mail

Profit

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Overall, this is my take also. Like Trump likely having dirt on guys like Lindsey Graham, Jerry Falwell Jr., etc. Having dirt on your allies is a mob tactic that you don't use unless you have no other options. Putting out something with Bill Clinton would be last ditch stuff that he wasn't willing to do before the election. Probably means he isn't sure the even worse information on him with maybe younger girls isn't fully contained. 

Believe me, if the Russians were willing to toss a nutty conspiracy like Pizzagate out there, they would have used this Epstein thing against Hillary, but again- this would have led investigators to Trump eventually. 

However, in keeping with the "accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty" Trump tactic, this is basically Pizzagate only the russians had to move the location to a random pizza parlor in DC (Comet), and use Hillary instead of Epstein. Tweaks were necessary but the tactic stood.

I've been using the phrase like a movie sequel to describe Epstein's operation.

Pizzagate II: The Actual Happening

Edited by Chachie
  • Like 2

I'm not sure if everyone is grasping how huge of a deal this likely is. The amount of power and money that may (hopefully) eventually be brought to the surface is crazy.

And yes, the thought of those asshats getting their due is so satisfying. But really think about it. We are talking about the owners of the biggest companies, politicians at all levels and both sides, high ranking police and military.

stock market could be vastly impacted. Our remaining institutionalized law and order could be lost. Financial ruins are likely.

it may sound silly, but this could have all the political/financial/societal impacts as a nuclear bomb attack.

I mean let's face it, what you all are describing above of why Trump hadn't leaked this.....its MUTUALLY ASSURED DISTRUCTION.

I swear.....no tin hat here.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

I'm not sure if everyone is grasping how huge of a deal this likely is. The amount of power and money that may (hopefully) eventually be brought to the surface is crazy.

And yes, the thought of those asshats getting their due is so satisfying. But really think about it. We are talking about the owners of the biggest companies, politicians at all levels and both sides, high ranking police and military.

stock market could be vastly impacted. Our remaining institutionalized law and order could be lost. Financial ruins are likely.

it may sound silly, but this could have all the political/financial/societal impacts as a nuclear bomb attack.

I mean let's face it, what you all are describing above of why Trump hadn't leaked this.....its MUTUALLY ASSURED DISTRUCTION.

I swear.....no tin hat here.

1g1o85.gif

TepidSelfassuredIncatern-size_restricted

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

https://www.wsj.com/articles/following-epsteins-arrest-spotlight-shifts-to-financiers-longtime-associate-11562881299

Ms. Maxwell, 57 years old, has been accused by three women in affidavits and other court filings of recruiting young women for Mr. Epstein and training them for sex. Two of the women have alleged that Ms. Maxwell, together with Mr. Epstein, sexually assaulted them, according to the filings.

1 minute ago, Mooka said:

How did these people avoid prosecution the first time around? 

Was that part of the deal given to Epstein? 

Epsteins deal prevented them from going after anyone that they gathered any evidence on from what I understand. 

21 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’ll definitely be nothing. The rich run the world. If they’re caught up in it, this whole thing will disappear. 

What are the chances that Epstein was the first guy to ever do something like this and, after getting caught the second time, will be the last? He did this **** while two previous presidents knew and likely took part. And got away with it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The other thing that might come out of this is nothing.

Yes. IMO this is an all or nothing. Either it disappears or explodes.

38 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’ll definitely be nothing. The rich run the world. If they’re caught up in it, this whole thing will disappear. 

Very likely. But I feel we are in a very different climate in many ways right now. I wouldn't bet $100 either way. 

34 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Fixed that for you. 

Ha. True.

20 minutes ago, Mooka said:

How did these people avoid prosecution the first time around? 

Was that part of the deal given to Epstein? 

Yes. That's exactly how it happened. His deal was actually a deal for everyone involved. That's the main reason it's so insane. It protected everyone....except the victims.

• Sad 1