Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

21 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

As amusing as dead babies are, shouldn't we keep this thread dedicated to outing highly connected child sex traffickers and those who would see them free to continue victimizing children?

21 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

But that's not nearly as humorous. 

DBcUtoo.jpg

Q: Whats the safest way to play with a baby ? 
A: With a condom.

Q: How do you stop a baby from choking? 
A: Take your dick out of its mouth.

Q: What's the difference between a dead baby and a table? 
A: You can't **** a table.

Edited by China
  • Thanks 1

Jeffrey Epstein willing to post $100 million bail — ‘piles of cash,’ ‘dozens of diamonds,’ suspicious passport found in his safe

Accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is willing to post bail as high as $100 million, his lawyer said Monday, as a prosecutor argued that the case against the wealthy investor is “already significantly stronger and getting stronger every single day.”

Two accusers of Epstein also urged Judge Richard Berman at a detention hearing in Manhattan federal court to keep him locked up without bail, as prosecutors also are arguing.

Berman said he will wait until Thursday morning to decide whether to grant Epstein bail.

“Your honor, my name is Courtney Wild and I was sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein at the age of 14,” one of the accusers told Berman. “He is a scary person to have walking the street.” Wild said she was abused by Epstein in Palm Beach, Florida.

Click on the link for the full article

Hi.

Knock off all the off colour jokes about dead babies and child sex and keep the conversation about the topic of the thread. And I get the topic of the thread IS child sex but lets keep the conversation clean - we have a family audience here.

Sanctions will be handed out of the conversation veres off into this territory again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

So guys. I've been trying to figure out the CIA/Epstein connection. I initially figured they may have decided to use him as an asset at some point. Gather dirt on powerful people. Track offshore finances, etc. They probably pulled strings to get him out of hot water in FL a decade ago. But I don't think that's it. I think it's worse.

Look back to Epstein's early career. He went from calculus teacher to junior trader to having his own ****ing private equity firm in like 3 years, and his firm was restricted just to billionaires at a point in time when there were literally 8 such billionaires with literally unlimited options for handling their money. You know what fits this pattern? He wasn't an intelligence asset, he was/is an AGENT. Literally the CIA recruited him from his teacher job after they found him smart/charismatic, used the stint at Bear Sterns to help him learn the ropes of that world, then helped him develop his cover as an exclusive high end financial firm so he could start running in the most exclusive circles. The CIA built him from the ground up. 

The absolute best case scenario is that the CIA was aware of his pedophile behavior and protected him for decades because he was important.

The worst case? They accepted/encouraged/directed it because he was gathering dirt on powerful people, thereby gaining intelligence assets among powerful men. 

A lot about this fits... his sudden rise to prominence, his Saudi passport under a pseudonym, his get out of jail free card. And btw, wouldn't the first time the CIA tried to gain influence over world leaders with embarrassing sex tapes. https://medium.com/war-is-boring/the-cia-and-kgb-tried-to-blackmail-this-world-leader-with-sex-tapes-927fc7ddbd48

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

So guys. I've been trying to figure out the CIA/Epstein connection. I initially figured they may have decided to use him as an asset at some point. Gather dirt on powerful people. Track offshore finances, etc. They probably pulled strings to get him out of hot water in FL a decade ago. But I don't think that's it. I think it's worse.

Look back to Epstein's early career. He went from calculus teacher to junior trader to having his own ****ing private equity firm in like 3 years, and his firm was restricted just to billionaires at a point in time when there were literally 8 such billionaires with literally unlimited options for handling their money. You know what fits this pattern? He wasn't an intelligence asset, he was/is an AGENT. Literally the CIA recruited him from his teacher job after they found him smart/charismatic, used the stint at Bear Sterns to help him learn the ropes of that world, then helped him develop his cover as an exclusive high end financial firm so he could start running in the most exclusive circles. The CIA built him from the ground up. 

The absolute best case scenario is that the CIA was aware of his pedophile behavior and protected him for decades because he was important.

The worst case? They accepted/encouraged/directed it because he was gathering dirt on powerful people, thereby gaining intelligence assets among powerful men. 

A lot about this fits... his sudden rise to prominence, his Saudi passport under a pseudonym, his get out of jail free card. And btw, wouldn't the first time the CIA tried to gain influence over world leaders with embarrassing sex tapes. https://medium.com/war-is-boring/the-cia-and-kgb-tried-to-blackmail-this-world-leader-with-sex-tapes-927fc7ddbd48

I do love conspiracy theories but I don't see how the CIA fits into this at all.  The world's billionaires wouldn't be more likely to let this guy manage some of their money because the CIA recommended him. 

Crafting narratives based on limited information is fun however, so mine goes like this:  He provided something to the rich and powerful that isn't easily had.  Girls.  In great number and variety.  Organizing a network such as his requires work and tremendous risk.  He made his services available only to a select few through a powerful friend he met along his journey through life as a sexual predator.  These people couldn't just pay him for these services, that would land them all in prison, and so they allowed him to manage some small portion of their wealth as a cover.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Destino said:

I do love conspiracy theories but I don't see how the CIA fits into this at all.  The world's billionaires wouldn't be more likely to let this guy manage some of their money because the CIA recommended him. 

Did you see the quote attributed to Acosta after the plea deal. Someone above him forced the deal because “he belongs to intelligence.” Then Acosta dodged a question about that quote at his press conference before he resigned. So there is *a* connection, we just don’t know what it is. That’s what got me wondering what the link was. 

And yeah he’s not getting clients because the CIA is recommending him, he’s getting clients and making connections among the most powerful people in the world based on the facade of wealth/power that the CIA worked on crafting for him. He may not have any actual clients at all (or very few anyway). He just needs to appear powerful and important enough to run in those circles. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215

Acosta could also be lying. He did so in that same press conference when he said the state prosecutors were going to let him walk and get nothing. That had a 53 page indictment ready to go if I understand correctly. 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Crafting narratives based on limited information is fun however, so mine goes like this:  He provided something to the rich and powerful that isn't easily had.  Girls.  In great number and variety.  Organizing a network such as his requires work and tremendous risk.  He made his services available only to a select few through a powerful friend he met along his journey through life as a sexual predator.  These people couldn't just pay him for these services, that would land them all in prison, and so they allowed him to manage some small portion of their wealth as a cover.

I love conspiracy theories too but...I think the rich and powerful have always easily been able to get girls.  That's never been an issue.  

How Epstein Groomed His "Number One Girl"

JULY 15--Like most of the girls exposed to Jeffrey Epstein’s predation, “Jane Doe 103” was introduced to the sex offender through an illicit bounty program run from the tycoon’s Palm Beach, Florida mansion.

While working one weekend at a mall across from the Palm Beach Polo and Country Club, Doe was approached by a fellow student from Royal Palm Beach High School, a feeder for Epstein’s underage massage corps. The other girl, who worked at Abercrombie & Fitch, had a proposition.

The teen told Doe, who was 16 at the time, that she could earn $200 by simply giving Epstein a brief massage at his Palm Beach residence. Doe’s friend noted that the massage would have to be performed naked or in some state of undress. In return for delivering Epstein a fresh face, the girl would pocket a $200 finder’s fee.

Doe’s acquaintance would later tell cops that she was introduced to Epstein by a classmate named Haley Robson, and would end up going to Epstein’s home “numerous times.” During those visits -which began when she was 16- the girl said that she was paid for “more than a massage,” telling police that Epstein would rub a “vibrator/massager on her vaginal area as he would masturbate” while laying on a massage table in the master bathroom.

Click on the link for the full article