Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

As much as I loathe Trump, footage from 1992, ten years before Epstein was indicted, is much ado about nothing.  For someone who is as image obsessive and sales-centric as Trump, it's hardly surprising, let alone damning, that he would welcome a rich guy like Epstein, anymore than say, the Clintons shaking hands with Harvey Weinstein.

6 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

As much as I loathe Trump, footage from 1992, ten years before Epstein was indicted, is much ado about nothing.  For someone who is as image obsessive and sales-centric as Trump, it's hardly surprising, let alone damning, that he would welcome a rich guy like Epstein, anymore than say, the Clintons shaking hands with Harvey Weinstein.

I would typically agree if this were all we knew about either man or their relationship. I dont agree in this case because of those things. Too much smoke here for me to think anything is of no circumstance. My own bias is included in this as well, so take that for what its worth. 

25 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

A sleazebag like Trump doesn't get the benefit of the doubt on things like this.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I don't believe Trump knew anything about this heinous behavior. 

Like in 92? Or after he said Epstein liked women as much as him but on the younger side?

24 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I agree that this video isn't some smoking gun. It would be more of a nothingburger if Trump wasn't claiming he never liked the guy.

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

No, it's not that. I don't think Trump has the awareness to recognize certain things. It's basically already been proven to be true that mentally...he misses a few beats. 

He's been directly quoted about it.  Of course he knew.  

Also, a woman has filed suit and given a deposition that Donald Trump raped her at a Jeffrey Epstein party when she was 13 years old.  You can believe her or not.  All I'll say is that given what he himself has said and done over the years, and what many other woman have attested to regarding him, I wouldn't discount her claim. 

And I certainly don't take at face value a single thing that comes out of HIS mouth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If this was what he did when the cameras were on....

Also it obviously goes against Trump’s current talking points that he was not a fan of Epstein or that he only knew of him like everyone in Palm Beach did.

Edited by visionary

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

It ok for me to hope something horrible happens to this man in prison, right? 

Some people will have something to say no doubt, but I am a firm believer thst you get out of this world exactly what you put into it. No crying, no excuses, no special treatment.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

It ok for me to hope something horrible happens to this man in prison, right? 

Not until his trial is over and he's moved to a permanent location. 

Atm he's being held in MCC of Manhattan where we're currently holding El Chapo and where types like Al Qaeda suspects are held. Epstein is a high profile and has a high profile case coming up meaning he's in their famous South 10 wing where he'll be in ISO for 23 hours a day. 

If it makes you feel better though this is book describes where Epstein is currently being held:

Image result for hell is a very small place

• Like 1

That does make me feel better 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Some people will have something to say no doubt, but I am a firm believer thst you get out of this world exactly what you put into it. No crying, no excuses, no special treatment.

That’s exactly what I’m going for