Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

12 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I don't know. Trump seems more the kind who would bronze or frame it. Seems like the kind of guy who thinks he's above the law, can get away with anything, and collects trophies

Well, he has been above the law. Whenever he's done, he will be pardoning a lot more people including himself.

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

I hope they discover Jeffrey Epstein kept a little black book and named names of all the rats who preyed on children with him.

They supposedly found tapes in a safe labeled "Young [Name] + [Name]". 

And there was the talk that he built some of his fortune off blackmail.  Presumably these tapes might've had something to do with that.

Yeah I was curious if the right was going to start in with "The Clintons did it!" and...yep. 

I wouldn't necessarily be all that surprised if he had "help" to do the deed but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was all him...he knew his life was basically over and pedos don't last in prison, even in the SHU. I do find it a bit odd that he was taken off the suicide watch list after apparently trying before. 

One thing I'm pretty sure about is that Trump had nothing to do with it. He's far too loud mouthed and stupid to be allowed to be involved in anything like this. He'd probably start bragging publicly about how smart he was to pull it off.

His suicide isn’t the least bit surprising, I’ve been expecting this since he was denied bail.  Unlike the last time he got caught, the cops actually did their jobs and searched his places.  He was never getting out and things were only going to get worse.  He took the cowards way out, which is fitting for the sort of man that preyed on children.  

• Like 5

Didn't think he'd last until court.  Not surprised by this, not in the least.  Conspiracy theories are fun but I agree with @Destino, he took the cowards way out which is fitting for the type of person he was.  Someone that wealthy, pampered, etc and someone who had to prey on kids...they're not going to deal with hard time well.  They won't know what to do when all their friends go away and they're stripped of their comforts.  They won't know how to deal with the world stops seeing them as a great billionaire and instead, seeing them for what they really are.  So this is what they do.

Dead men tell no tales, as I said conspiracy theories are fun.  But it looks like he's kept enough records and there are enough people around to testify as to who all else was involved.  

This all said, I was hoping this wouldn't happen.  I was hoping he'd have his day in court where his accusers would get to face him.  

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

This prediction is from July 8th, 2 days after he was first arrested.

I think you were the first person in the thread who called it.

I mean if you were on the fence about Booty/tshile 2020, I don't know what more you need at this point.  Where do I send my check @tshile?

p.s. - Pm me those lotto numbers?  Please?

• Haha 1