Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

41 minutes ago, Destino said:

TruNews TV.

There has to be some kind of universal rule that anything explicitly branding itself “true” or “truth” in its name is 100% crackpot conspiracy BS. Website name, social media handle, magazine or blog, it’s like a red flashing indicator of bat**** crazy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to play the a-hole role for a second here but only because I want to gauge some reactions to this line of thinking...

The common thread I keep seeing throughout all the accusations being made by the women suing the Epstein estate is "He promised me stuff so I gave him sex and he paid me money and I kept giving him sex and he was a creep and I kept giving him sex. It was horrible and I'm suing."

They were WAY too young to make smart decisions about him in the early going, no question.

They did keep going back though. Some for YEARS. Even after alleged rape they kept returning for more money. I'm not calling him innocent. He was a child molester... but the recent 3 that are suing the estate were 17, 17, and 20 when they began to get involved with Epstein. Are they truly innocent? 

(I'm not even attempting to lump the 14-15 year olds into this post. Put them aside for a second when considering your response to this example of devil's advocacy.)

Edited by Chachie

We don't know the reason why they kept coming back. We know from some lawsuit affidavits that some were threatened with violence against themselves or their families not to tell. And keeping some coming back because maybe Epstein liked them. 

I'm not going to place any blame on these girls and women because Epstein and his ilk were traffickers and abusers of females. It's past time this was stopped.

• Like 4

Prince Andrew was seen getting foot massage from young woman at Epstein's apartment – report

Prince Andrew was seen inside the New York apartment of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein getting a foot massage from a young woman, according to an email exchange between a prominent US literary agent and author and writer Evgeny Morozov.

In the exchange, published in the New Republic magazine, agent John Brockman recommends to writer Morozov (who he represents as literary agent) that he meet with Epstein, calling him a “billionaire science philanthropist” who has “been extremely generous in funding projects of many of our friends and clients”.

Epstein, 66, killed himself on 10 August in New York while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges. He was accused of abusing underage girls and reportedly making some of them pleasure several of his rich and powerful friends.

In the piece in the New Republic Morozov explains that he is on the point of cutting ties with Brockman on account of the agent’s continuing silence over his connections to Epstein.. “John has been in the news because of his troubling connections to Jeffrey Epstein,” writes Morozov.

He then cites an email exchange between himself and Brockman from 2013 which includes references to Prince Andrew’s foot massage: “It’s been more than a month since Epstein was arrested on the latest charges. Still, no word on the issue. And, now that I’ve found that old email he sent me, I cannot believe that he knew absolutely nothing of Epstein’s wild sexual escapades.”

Having detailed the contents of the email exchange Morozov concludes, “I am ready to pull the plug on my association with Brockman’s agency until and unless he clarifies the relationship between him … and Epstein.” The Guardian wrote about Epstein’s friendships with a host of renowned scientists, some of whom were introduced by Brockman.

The Guardian has contacted Brockman and not yet received a reply. Brockman also declined to respond to Morozov’s request for comment in the New Republic.

In the emails between Morozov (a regular contributor to the Guardian) and Brockman, dated 12 September 2013, the literary agent recounts visiting Epstein at his Manhattan house.

He writes: “Last time I visited his house (the largest private residence in NYC), I walked in to find him in a sweatsuit and a British guy in a suit with suspenders [braces], getting foot massages from two young well-dressed Russian women.”

“After grilling me for a while about cyber-security, the Brit, named Andy, was commenting on the Swedish authorities and the charges against Julian Assange. We think they’re liberal in Sweden, but its more like Northern England as opposed to Southern Europe,” Brockman reports “Andy” as saying.

Brockman writes that Andrew then complained about his public profile. “In Monaco, Albert works 12 hours a day but at 9pm, when he goes out, he does whatever he wants, and nobody cares. But, if I do it, I’m in big trouble,” the emails describe him saying.

At that point, Brockman writes: “I realized that the recipient of Irina’s foot massage was his Royal Highness, Prince Andrew, the Duke of York.”

Buckingham Palace has previously said Andrew was appalled by recent revelations about Epstein. The palace declined to comment on the contents of the email on Thursday night but reiterated its previous statement: “Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.”

Click on the link for the full article

Broken cameras outside the cell

Guards both sleep at the time of the incident 

Other prisoners hear screams (which I assume when killing yourself wouldnt be many) 

Bill Bar and Donald Trump have personal interests in this case

Broken bones in his neck not 100% contestant with "suicide" 

What else? We just need a note written in his blood with someone elses hand writing. Or better yet written in sharpie. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Who would have figured?

I'm by no means a conspiracy theorist, but isn't it great Epstein's death pretty much has made us all conspiracy theorists? 

The things that actually unite all Americans, no matter which direction they lean or how far they lean in that direction ; it's weird and sad, what it takes to bring us together.

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Starting to sounds like something like an SNL skit.

On 8/21/2019 at 4:44 PM, Chachie said:

I'm going to play the a-hole role for a second here but only because I want to gauge some reactions to this line of thinking...

My understanding is that victims of traumatic things make weird decisions because of the traumatic thing and what it has done to their brain... that's why we have grown adult women staying with a physically (even mentally, though usually this gets less play in public) abusive towards them even if it's resulted in serious physical injuries.

There's also an issue with brainwashing with younger people by older people, particularly in those teenage years. Which is why we don't allow teachers to marry student after the student has graduated and is now an adult.

I would need way more details on specific cases but generally I think people in those circumstances are given a pass on their judgement about the abuser because we know their judgement becomes broken after the abuse starts...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Other prisoners hear screams (which I assume when killing yourself wouldnt be many) 

Bill Bar and Donald Trump have personal interests in this case

Broken bones in his neck not 100% contestant with "suicide" 

What else? We just need a note written in his blood with someone elses hand writing. Or better yet written in sharpie. 

The obvious is obvious. No one will be held accountable for this except for 1 or 2 scapegoats that mean nothing to bigger picture.

The child sex traffic ring will continue. 

Just remember, years from now, when it's all be swept under the rug and other crazy breaking news things have pushed it out of our brains... once in a while... just recall for a brief moment... we caught a guy running a giant child sex ring, with many powerful people involved, and no one was held accountable and it was allowed to just continue and exist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

Who would have figured?

I'm by no means a conspiracy theorist, but isn't it great Epstein's death pretty much has made us all conspiracy theorists? 

I'm not sure suspecting powerful people of killing a potential witness against them is really much of a "conspiracy" theory.  There's an entire witness protection program that exists entirely because potential witnesses are often in danger of being killed or threatened.  I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out that someone had him killed or threatened him (leading to his suicide).

Thinking Epstein was killed or threatened is small potatoes compared to other widely held political conspiracy theories we've seen in recent history.  Some examples: Bush stole the election.  Diebold voting machines.  FEMA camps.  Birtherism.  

Having said that, I think Epstein killed himself.  He had every reason to do it knowing that he was likely never to get of prison again.  That's a hard transition for a rich man that lived a life with virtually no limits.  Especially considering that child abusers don't do so well in prisons.  I also don't think the prison guards being asleep, or whatever, is terribly suspicious.  My reasoning rests largely on my low opinion of US prisons.  They're hell holes.  Consider what was uncovered about the Dade Correctional Institution following the horrifying murder of Darren Rainey.  Compared to that, some guards falling asleep and cameras conveniently not working is nothing. 

Just remember, years from now, when it's all be swept under the rug and other crazy breaking news things have pushed it out of our brains... once in a while... just recall for a brief moment... we caught a guy running a giant child sex ring, with many powerful people involved, and no one was held accountable and it was allowed to just continue and exist.

Remember the anthrax attacks of whatever year it was?  Anthrax mailed to, I think it was to a Congressman, a Senator, and a tabloid newspaper reporter in Florida?  

My conspiracy theory brother at the time told me about the conspiracy theory that was going arund at the time.  

One of the things people were speculating about was the targets.  The congressmen weren't the most insignificant people in congress.  But they weren't the most important, either.  And a tabloid reporter?  

Well, my brother said that the conspiracy theorists on the Internet were observing that both the Congressman and the Senator had sponsored legislation to normalize diplomatic relations with Cuba.  And the tabloid reporter had written a column, advocating that.  

And at the time, Cuban exiles in Miami were renting Cesnas, and flying them to Cuba, violating Cuban airspace to drop anti-Castro leaflets over Cuba.  There were of course rumors that those Cesnas wcouldn't penetrate Cuban airspace without a lot of help from the CIA and/or the military.  

And the Anthrax had supposedly been weaponized.  

So, my brother told me, the conspiracy was that the source of the Anthrax was the US government.  We had given it to those Cuban exiles, for them to drop over Cuba along with their leaflets.  But the Cubans had decided to use them against a congressman, a senator, and a reporter, instead.  

And, supposedly, the government knew that the Anthrax come from us.  But coudn't say so.  And therefore, the conspiracy theorists were predicting that the government would pretend to investigate for a year or so, and would wait for the media attention to die down, and would then quietly abandon the investigation without finding anything.  

I, of course, thought he was a loon.  And said so.  Not only because of the notion that the CIA was handing biological warefare weapons to American terrorists to use against another country.  But because if these conspiracy loons think that the US is going to just quietly stop investigating the first-ever use of WMDs on American soil?  Then they're even stupider than most people think.  

But looking back on it, I have to say that the scientific method is to create a theory, use that theory to make a prediction, and then see if the prediction comes true.  So I have to keep reminding myself that those conspiracy loons predicted that the government would just quietly drop the investigation into the terrorist use of biological weapons on American soil.  And the prediction came true.  

Nah, all this is a distraction from any investigation into threats to convince him to kill himself or risk a typical prison murder that would've been way more gruesome by someone either paid or threatened to do it.  They are looking too hard for scapegoats instead of suspects because they decided it was a suicide before proving it.

Still pissed that they haven't brought Ghislaine Maxwell in yet.  Seriously, she enabled a lot of this, she was his main recruiter.  Not sure what the holdup is but she needs to be brought to justice.  

I am afraid that no heads are going to roll from this (pun intended) and it'll just fade.  It will be really ****ed up if so.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Still pissed that they haven't brought Ghislaine Maxwell in yet.  Seriously, she enabled a lot of this, she was his main recruiter.  Not sure what the holdup is but she needs to be brought to justice.  

Maybe it's tough to prove conspiracy when one half of the conspiracy is dead?  

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It is strange that she hasn't been arrested yet and no one seems to know why.  Every story has her as being deeply involved in trafficking these girls. 

6 minutes ago, Larry said:

Maybe it's tough to prove conspiracy when one half of the conspiracy is dead?  

C'mon.  

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

It is strange that she hasn't been arrested yet and no one seems to know why.  Every story has here as being deeply involved in trafficking these girls. 

See?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Connected to Jeffrey Epstein"?  

I'd have a problem releasing that. All it is, is tabloid fodder. Our legal system should not be generating it. 

Now, if somebody is "connected to" some particular crime?  I think that's in the legal system's scope of practice

• Like 1