Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

18 minutes ago, Larry said:

A pretty good chance there will always be conspiracy theories about it.  I don't have any trouble at all believing that he killed himself.  

I believe he killed himself, too.  But wouldn't at all be surprised if there's evidence (looks like there could be) to the contrary.

• 2 weeks later...

New Jeffrey Epstein accuser calls on Prince Andrew to talk

A woman has come forward to accuse the disgraced late financier Jeffrey Epstein of sexually abusing her as a 15 year old, and urged Prince Andrew to share information on his former friend.

The accuser, identified as "Jane Doe 15", told reporters she had suffered a "vicious, prolonged sexual assault".

She is the latest of more than a dozen women to sue Epstein's estate for alleged sexual abuses.

It comes amid controversy over Prince Andrew's ties to the sex offender.

In an interview with the BBC aired on Saturday, Prince Andrew was pressed on his friendship with Epstein, and an accusation made by Virginia Giuffre that he had sex with her at Epstein's house when Ms Giuffre was 17.

Jane Doe 15, now 31, gave a press conference in Los Angeles on Monday with her lawyer, Gloria Allred. She accused Epstein of abusing her at his New Mexico ranch when she was 15, after she had met his secretary during a 2004 school trip to New York.

According to her lawsuit, the secretary told her Epstein was interested in helping girls from poorer backgrounds. She was flown on his private jet to his ranch in New Mexico with several other young girls, she said. She alleges he told her to give him a massage, then sexually assaulted her.

"Epstein took my sexual innocence," she said during the press conference.

Click on the link for the full article

Been thinking about this today, since the BoP chief testified in the Senate. 

If Hillary is President, and with Bill’s past ties to Epstein, if Epstein is arrested and found dead in federal prison, pretty sure we would be watching an impeachment trial of President Clinton, who obviously would have called the hit. It would be a major scandal. 

Yet, Trump who also partied with Epstein and was friends with him, really hasn’t faced any serious backlash despite Epstein dying under the watch of his DoJ.

• Like 2

Prince Andrew steps back from public duties after his much-criticized interview about Jeffrey Epstein ties

London (CNN)Prince Andrew has said that the Queen has given him permission to step back from public duties "for the foreseeable future" following a firestorm of criticism over an interview about his association with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

In a statement on Wednesday evening, the Duke of York said he "unequivocally" regretted his relationship with the disgraced financier and was willing to aid in any ongoing investigations.

"It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family's work and the valuable work going on in the many organizations and charities that I am proud to support," Prince Andrew said.

"Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission."

A royal source told CNN that the Duke of York took the decision to step back from public duties following discussion with the Queen, Prince of Wales and others. The source said the decision was for the best, and that nothing was more important to any of the family than the institution itself.

Andrew's statement comes just days after a controversial interview with BBC Newsnight, in which he denied allegations that he had sex with an underaged woman who said she had been trafficked by Epstein. In a 2015 federal court filing, Virginia Roberts Giuffre alleged that Epstein forced her to perform sex acts with several prominent men, including Prince Andrew in 2001, when she was just 17. All of them have denied the allegations.

Click on the link for the full article

24 minutes ago, Springfield said:

From what I understand, there’s lots of rich and famous people.  Trump, Clinton come to mind first.  I thought there were many influential people who had ties to Epstein and this prince was merely most notable.

Bill gates too. Hella people. 

In the end they wont see justice. We have a long way to go in this country before the most powerful here are held accountable for their actions. 

56 minutes ago, Springfield said:

From what I understand, there’s lots of rich and famous people.  Trump, Clinton come to mind first.  I thought there were many influential people who had ties to Epstein and this prince was merely most notable.

Teflon Don and Slick Willie.  Like water off a duck's ass.  Rules don't apply to them.  And probably don't apply to Bill Gates either, @Llevron

You have to wonder why guys like Trump, Clinton and Gates would choose to associate with a guy like Epstein after everyone knew what Epstein was.  And that is because they give no ****s and the rules don't apply.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You have to wonder why guys like Trump, Clinton and Gates would choose to associate with a guy like Epstein after everyone knew what Epstein was.  And that is because they give no ****s and the rules don't apply.

My only disagreement here is that you dont have to wonder. Epstein provided one service and one service only. There was no other reason to be associated with him and no one else provided this service the way he did (from what we know so far) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

My only disagreement here is that you dont have to wonder. Epstein provided one service and one service only. There was no other reason to be associated with him and no one else provided this service the way he did (from what we know so far) 

By saying "you have to wonder" I was really saying "you don't have to wonder" :ols:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I dont think this is true.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein