Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

https://nypost.com/2020/01/09/photos-show-bill-clinton-ghislaine-maxwell-on-epsteins-lolita-express-jet/

To be fair:

A few months later, after a handful of rubdown sessions, Davies said Epstein raped her on his private Caribbean island and then two or three more times. Over the next few years, she continued to work as a masseuse for the financier and continued to have what she described as non-consensual sex with him.

The former president, though, was a “complete gentleman,” she said.

“I thought him to be charming and sweet.”

Still, not a good look for Slick Willie, given everything that's been alleged against him in the past.  And not a good look for Chris Tucker, either.  

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

23 hours ago, Chachie said:

Tonight on ABC's 20/20 @ 9:00pm EST "Epstein: Truth and Lies." I'll be tuned in.

Did anybody else watch this last night? I have to admit, I'm still vexed by the notion that some or most of these girls kept going back... in some cases for YEARS. Some of these girls kept recruiting other girls. Even their sisters in a few cases! 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me after that and there are no longer any fools in this relationship.

I know- I sound like an a-hole but wow. I don't hold any suspicion for the girls younger than 16 but I can't help but wonder about the ones who were 17-21 at the time (going public now with their trauma) that simply kept going back for that money and who simply kept bringing other girls into the mix. 

Edited by Chachie
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2020 at 2:06 PM, Chachie said:

Did anybody else watch this last night? I have to admit, I'm still vexed by the notion that some or most of these girls kept going back... in some cases for YEARS. Some of these girls kept recruiting other girls. Even their sisters in a few cases! 

That's just how the game works.  (since the beginning)

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, Chachie said:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me after that and there are no longer any fools in this relationship.

I know- I sound like an a-hole but wow. I don't hold any suspicion for the girls younger than 16 but I can't help but wonder about the ones who were 17-21 at the time (going public now with their trauma) that simply kept going back for that money and who simply kept bringing other girls into the mix. 

money is a strong motivator for people who don't have it.  And manipulation.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7935023/Prince-Andrew-offers-cooperate-Jeffery-Epstein-investigation.html

What a piece of ****.

Prince Andrew has not returned federal prosecutors' interview requests despite offering to cooperate with their ongoing investigation of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's co-conspirators. 

Speaking to reporters outside Epstein's Manhattan mansion on Monday, US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman said that prosecutors have contacted Prince Andrew's attorneys but have not received a response.  

'To date, Prince Andrew has provided zero cooperation,' Berman said.  

But not surprising that a guy who associated with Epstein is a coward.

• 5 weeks later...

'Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself' Mardi Gras float causes a stir

One Mardi Gras float in particular has caused a bit of a stir on social media.

The float reportedly shows a ‘papier-mâché-Epstein’ in a prison jumpsuit with a woman that resembles Hillary Clinton, “appearing to strangle him from behind,” KTRH reports, adding, “The side of the float reads ‘Epstein didn’t kill himself.’”

One social media user also notes that “the float was followed by the ‘Swinging Epsteins,’ which consisted of a bunch of convicted ‘Jefferys’ walking down the street with nooses around their necks.”

Click on the link for a picture

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody seen that Netflix documentary? I'm personally trying to stay away from dark nonfiction during these... Unfortunate times. @Spaceman Spiff

If I see another commercial that starts with "These days...." like it's a ****ing wink and a nod....

I watched the Netflix documentary, it's good.  It's well produced.  There are a lot of things that will make your skin crawl.  The thing that no one seems to be able to really know is how he made his money.  People seem to think that he was just paid in order to keep his mouth shut as he trafficked underage girls.  I think there may be something to that.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

FBI arrests Jeffrey Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell in sex-trafficking probe

The FBI on Thursday morning arrested Jeffrey Epstein’s long-time friend and alleged procurer Ghislaine Maxwell, who is expected to be charged with conspiring with Epstein to sexually abuse children, according to NBC News.

The arrest of the British socialite Maxwell comes just days before the first anniversary of the wealthy investor Epstein’s own arrest in the case on child sex traffic charges.

NBC News, citing law-enforcement sources, said that Maxwell, who herself was a former girlfriend of Epstein, was arrested in Bedford, New Hampshire, at about 8:30 a.m. Thursday. She is scheduled to appear in a federal court sometime Thursday.

Typically, a person charged in a federal criminal case is first presented in the federal district in which they were arrested, not necessarily in the district in which they are charged.

Epstein’s victims have called for the arrest of the daughter of the disgraced media mogul and swindler Robert Maxwell every since Epstein was charged last July.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1