Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

57 minutes ago, Destino said:

Defenders on the interwebs are already saying he was being sarcastic.  Sure he was.

I dont know why people handcuffing themselves to a sinking ship like that. 

Other authoritarian governments members protect each other because a more democratic government would throw them all in jail.

The rats will jump ship eventually, the folks the wanted something different and happy they finally got it wont, though.

Apparently molesting kids isnt a line too far for some of them.  Dems shouldnt want them voting Democrat, dont court them to vote for Biden, let them burn.

Edited by Renegade7

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I saw that live. Was wondering why this dude was wasting our time asking that. Did not expect well wishes for a woman who *checks note* was arrested for procuring underage girls for a pedophile. Trump's ready to end children trafficking any day though according to Q folk.

He probably asked that, hoping for a response like that.  Wish granted.

I just watched the video @Destino posted.  Fortunately, the people are wearing masks, as they should.  But unfortunately we can't see all of their face to gauge their reactions.  

Federal Judge Orders Several Secret Jeffrey Epstein Documents To Be Released By Thursday

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered several documents related to a now-settled defamation case against deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, his alleged accomplice a global sex-trafficking empire, to be released to the public no later than July 30.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska last week was unpersuaded by Maxwell and her attorneys’ arguments in favor of keeping the files under seal. The judge reasoned that the Maxwell arguments carried little legal weight when balanced against the public’s right to transparency.

A critical Preska said Maxwell’s attorneys offered “little more than her ipse dixit,” a Latin term meaning an ‘unproven assertion,’ in advocating to keep the documents from being released.

The documents slated for release include Maxwell’s 2016 deposition, her correspondence with Epstein, and a deposition from attorney and former Harvard Law School Prof. Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz has staunchly denied allegations that that he engaged in any sexual activity with any of the girls or women associated with Epstein.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

I watched the two parter last night on Surviving Jeffrey Epstein. My goodness, it was horrifying, well organized grooming of young girls and women into pretty much sexual slavery. These predators preyed on these females who were already somewhat broken by a history of sexual abuse earlier in their lives. It made me sick. 

• Sad 1

I'm sure everything will work out just fine and she won't be found dead with all tapes missing.  Or be murdered by someone who's family mysteriously falls into money.  Nope nothing of the sort will happen and all of the guilty parties will be outed and the world will live happily ever after.

• Like 1