Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

• 2 weeks later...

Judge in Maxwell trial asked jurors to deliberate today. They said, 'No, thank you'

Jurors in Ghislaine Maxwell's sex trafficking trial have paused their deliberations until Monday morning in New York.

Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, has pleaded not guilty to six federal counts, including sex trafficking of a minor, enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity and three related counts of conspiracy.

If convicted on all six counts, Maxwell faces up to 70 years in prison.

The jurors were dismissed at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday without a verdict after roughly 16 hours of deliberating. They are expected to return Monday at 9 a.m.

Shortly before sending the jurors home for the holiday, Judge Alison Nathan sent them a note asking if they'd consider deliberating Thursday.

Minutes later, the jury responded with a note of its own: "No, thank you. Jurors have made plans for tomorrow."

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

If she was willing to name names, would this have happened before the trial, or will happen as part of a sentencing deal? Given that she is already guilty of perjury, is her testimony solely to reduce sentence after being convicted going to be useful to prosecutors? Does she think she will be murdered in prison if she spills the beans.

And the FBI were able to open a safe at Epstein’s New York home and get disk drives and other ‘goodies’. Would they want her testimony in addition?

• Like 1

If she was so dangerous to the global elite, wouldn’t they have just “suicided” or “disappeared” her before she even went to trial?  None of this conspiracy makes any sense.

Of course, I’m on the record that Epstein didn’t kill himself…because he’s chilling on Phuket Island sipping on a Mai Tai.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, mojo said:

Looks like Ghislaine is due to for a suicide soon. What are the chances of the cameras malfunctioning again??  Hmmm. I 

That'd be too obvious. Her prison van is going to end up in a ditch on the way there, no survivors.  

I, too, am wondering if anyone goes down with her because jus getting her is not good enough.  I hate to say so what unless she squeals, but so what unless she squeels?

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That'd be too obvious. Her prison van is going to end up in a ditch on the way there, no survivors.  

I, too, am wondering if anyone goes down with her because jus getting her is not good enough.  I hate to say so what unless she squeals, but so what unless she squeels?

All of the girls/women are still talking.  It's gonna take some Ben Affleck "The Accountant" **** to get them shut up.  

Keep speaking up, ladies.  Keep running, using safe houses, whatever. 

Let it all come to light so we can truly BURY this ****er...and her, too.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I haven’t been following.  Glad she was found guilty. I never viewed her as the lynchpin of some broader conspiracy case. 

Why?  (genuinely want your opinion)

when you feel like it, hope y'all are having a great season

Edited by skinsmarydu

• Cooked Crack changed the title to Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges
12 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Why?  (genuinely want your opinion)

when you feel like it, hope y'all are having a great season

Because any conspiracy would be uncovered through documents kept by the various people involved over the years and Maxwell's testimony isn't all that reliable.  Also, to the extent that the conspiracy deals with sex trafficking, there will be other people to tell the tale (i.e., the victims). I'm not saying she isn't somewhat valuable, I just never saw her as the all-important lynchpin. 

• Thanks 2

Maxwell was used by Epstein to procure for him. Apparently she'd do anything to remain in his orbit. All of this doesn't excuse the fact that she's an adult, knows the difference between right and wrong, and could have chosen self respect and walked away rather that procuring for Epstein and others. She didn't and she's where she belongs. Too bad all of the men involved aren't right there with her. The patriarchal system works.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Maxwell was used by Epstein to procure for him. Apparently she'd do anything to remain in his orbit. All of this doesn't excuse the fact that she's an adult, knows the difference between right and wrong, and could have chosen self respect and walked away rather that procuring for Epstein and others. She didn't and she's where she belongs. Too bad all of the men involved aren't right there with her. The patriarchal system works.

Also- Ghislaine was the same type of daughter that she was as a girlfriend. Well-documented that she served her father's every whim. After the death of her father I think she needed someone else as demanding and (almost) as powerful as her father. I think she lost her identity when her father died and perhaps her own perceived power. Epstein gave those things back to her (in her own mind.)

She's a turd. I'm not trying to evoke sympathy for her. Just trying to examine her possible motivations. She would have always lived a privileged lifestyle whether she met Epstein or not. Perhaps for her though, it was about being the right hand woman to a powerful man again. It was the only thing she knew from the time she came of age. 

Edit: Oh, and if she dies from anything other than old age it's murder. I think Epstein had already hinted at exposing powerful people and I think the only 2 people capable of pulling off his murder were Donald trump and William Barr. I'm not saying Clinton, Prince Andrew, and others didn't want him dead but they just didn't have the power and the ACCESS at the time he was arrested and imprisoned. 

Edited by Chachie
  • Like 3

Prince Andrew ‘could be stripped of Duke of York title if he loses lawsuit’

Prince Andrew could reportedly be stripped of his official title if he loses a lawsuit accusing him of sexual abuse.

The Queen’s third child is fighting a legal case in New York launched by Virgina Giuffre, a victim of Jeffrey Epstein.

Andrew’s long-time friend Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted on five counts relating to sex trafficking earlier this week, one of which directly involved Ms Giuffre.

The jury’s verdict has put Prince Andrew – who strenuously denies all allegations made against him – back in the spotlight. 

Click on the link for the full article