Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'd think Kimmel's pull with Disney ABC is >>> than Patty Macs. I expect Rodgers will be gone soon from that show. 

Well, that, and the fact that Aaron Rodgers is a complete wanker.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So when the **** are we actually going to see the list? So tired of the buildup.

40 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I’m sure a bunch of names are going to be redacted. 

40 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I think the list is meaningless tbh. 

39 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

This list going to be the new Al Capone's safe

Full text:

The court documents dropping today about Epstein ARE NOT AN EPSTEIN CLIENT LIST.

the IT IS NOT A FLIGHT LIST, OR AN ISLAND VISITOR LIST.

What is being released is approx. 174 names listed as John or Jane Doe 1-175 in the Guiffre v. Maxwell case in the Southern District of New York.

These names are not all Epstein clients, or on flight logs or all visitors to the island. They are witnesses, victims, employees, bankers, housekeepers NAMED in the Guiffre v. Maxwell case (which is not the EPSTEIN case).

The names are mentioned in the case in Guiffre depositions in relation to her suit against Maxwell. Keep in mind a mention DOES NOT equal guilt. Use your pitch forks wisely.

Want to see the documents yourself when released? Search CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 1:15-cv-07433-LAP on http://pacer.gov in the Guiffre v Maxwell case.

**For the record, not sure how accurate this tweet is, but it seems realistic.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don’t believe that everyone that came into contact with Epstein is a pedophile rapist. 

But I certainly believe Dershowitz is. Good riddance. 

The guy who'd swung a deal to protect Epstein's fellow pedophile rapists is one of Epstein's fellow pedophile rapists?  That doesn't make any sense.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don’t believe that everyone that came into contact with Epstein is a pedophile rapist. 

But I certainly believe Dershowitz is. Good riddance. 

The guy defended Epstein and argued for lowering the age of consent. That’s an ugly combination.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1