Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

28 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Who's Virginia Giuffre, and does her "naming names" = Epstein "clients," or just associates?

She was trafficked by Epstein when she was underage. She is the one who you see pictured with Prince Andrew. She is naming people who engaged in sleeping with underage girls. George Mitchell. Bill Richardson. Les Wexner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

She was trafficked by Epstein when she was underage. She is the one who you see pictured with Prince Andrew. She is naming people who engaged in sleeping with underage girls. George Mitchell. Bill Richardson. Les Wexner.

Ah, got it...never knew that woman's name but have seen her pic. I thought she had already named names...

47 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

You said she's "now" naming names...gave me the impression she had not named any before, whether in testimony or court or anywhere.

Poor sentence structure on my part. I don’t do words good.

Julie K Brown is the one to follow about the Epstein saga. She’s the investigative reporter for the Miami Herald who blew this story up several years ago.

• Thumb up 1

On 1/4/2024 at 5:12 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

I can't believe Stephen Hawking was named.  That's wheelie bad.

Inappropriate, funny AND a pun? You win, sir.

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

all thse stephen hawking epstein memes on IG got me like 😅

I haven't been over to the meme thread, but I hope to be find them there. Otherwise, we are slacking as a communty.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

ESPN: Take Aaron Rodgers off McAfee, we're tired of him fighting our own employee Jimmy Kimmel

McAfee: Aaron isn't appearing on the show anymore

McAfee 1/11: Returning 4 time MVP Aaron rodgers

lol

how'd that "dropped from the PMS" show work out #TeamMcAfee

"He comes with cash to burn, a fleet of airplanes, and a keen eye for the ladies — to say nothing of a relentless brain that challenges Nobel Prize–winning scientists across the country — and for financial markets around the world. Ever since the Post’s “Page Six” ran an item about the president’s late-September visit to Africa with Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker – on his new benefactor’s customized Boeing 727 – the question of the day has been: Who in the world is Jeffrey Epstein?"

“My belief is that Jeff maintains some sort of money-management firm, though you won’t get a straight answer from him,” says one well-known investor. “He once told me he had 300 people working for him, and I’ve also heard that he manages Rockefeller money. But one never knows. It’s like looking at the Wizard of Oz – there may be less there than meets the eye.”

Says another prominent Wall Streeter: “He is this mysterious, Gatsbyesque figure. He likes people to think that he is very rich, and he cultivates this air of aloofness. The whole thing is weird.”

New York Magazine, 2002

https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/