Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

• 2 weeks later...

Prince Andrew accuser's chilling tweet as Epstein's alleged 'pimp' reportedly prepares to give interview

The woman who accuses Prince Andrew of having sex with her when she was 17 appears to have tweeted an eerie message to say she is not suicidal - just in case something happens to her.

Former American Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who now lives in Queensland, says she was a teenager when she was trafficked by dead paedophile Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with Prince Andrew in 2001.

Epstein died in a New York prison of an apparent suicide in August this year, about a month after his arrest on sex trafficking charges.

However, many people believe Epstein was murdered in an effort to keep him quiet about his many high-profile friends who may have participated in his sex parties at various locations across the world.

"I am making it publicly known that in no way, shape or form am I suicidal," Giuffre said via a Twitter account that appears to be genuine on Wednesday.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

Surveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Swergold admitted nobody can find the footage of the outside of the cell the multimillionaire perv shared with accused quadruple murderer Nick Tartaglione during a hearing in White Plains District Court. Tartaglione, a former Briarcliff Manor cop, faces the death penalty for the alleged murders in a drug deal gone bad.

Bruce Barket, an attorney for Tartaglione, confirmed the stunning revelation that the footage was not preserved. The Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s Office declined comment. 

Tartaglione’s attorneys filed a request for the footage to be retained two days after Epstein’s unsuccessful suicide attempt on July 23, Barket said.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-epstein-tartaglione-video-footage-20191218-riodo5rhvfhuznn45knlyfrj2m-story.html

52 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

How unexpected and shocking.

Guards asleep.  Broken cameras.  Camera footage lost.  

We’re guards dying in a car accident and a fire in the records room away from this going full fledged pulp mystery novel. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Destino said:

We’re guards dying in a car accident and a fire in the records room away from this going full fledged pulp mystery novel. 

Seriously.  I can't tell if they're only putting in the token effort to cover up, or if they simply learned about cover-ups from watching Murder, She Wrote.

8 hours ago, Destino said:

Final nail would be an autopsy remix, where they conclude that the new cause of death was due to a weather balloon 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I was comfortable with the conclusion that he killed himself early on but all of this **** that's come out after just can't be ignored.  It's ridiculous.  

Me too.  I consider myself pretty wary of conspiracy theories, but jesus h. christ, there are A LOT of coincidences adding up here.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

I mean is this even considered a conspiracy theory anymore? 

I am not totally sure what this even is now tbh. But it happened under Trump and Barr’s DoJ and it’s really flying under the radar as a colossal government failure, and at worst, a cover up. 

Just imagine if Hillary were POTUS. I posted this earlier, but I am positive she would have been impeached over this. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I am not totally sure what this even is now tbh. But it happened under Trump and Barr’s DoJ and it’s really flying under the radar as a colossal government failure, and at worst, a cover up. 

Just imagine if Hillary were POTUS. I posted this earlier, but I am positive she would have been impeached over this. 

Hell the right already blames it on the Clintons as it is anyway. 

I mean the failed suicide attempt seemed suspicious but believable.  Him finally offing himself as a high priority witness after he already tried to do it once, really started pushing the limits of my belief, but still, its possible.

This **** though.... I cant anymore.  

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I was comfortable with the conclusion that he killed himself early on but all of this **** that's come out after just can't be ignored.  It's ridiculous.  

Epstein is knocking back his fifth Mai Tai in Phuket as we speak.  It’s like witness protection but with a (lemon) twist.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean the failed suicide attempt seemed suspicious but believable.  Him finally offing himself as a high priority witness after he already tried to do it once, really started pushing the limits of my belief, but still, its possible.

This **** though.... I cant anymore.  

While we're kicking around conspiracy theories, what if Epstein himself paid to have it done to him?  I agree the failed suicide attempt was believable.  I'm not sure what happened, maybe he lost the nerve at the end and couldn't go through with it...but still had the desire to.  So he somehow paid to have it done to him. Paid off the guards/workers to look away, cameras not work, etc.  If that's the case and an investigation is done, all roads point back to him and not someone who's still alive and doesn't want their dirty laundry out there.  

Far fetched, I'm aware, but this whole thing is insane.  

• 2 weeks later...

Woman sues Epstein estate, says she was 14 during encounter

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A woman who says she was 14 when she had a sexual encounter with financier Jeffrey Epstein at his mansion sued his estate inFlorida court on Mondayfor coercion, inflicting emotional distress and battery.

The lawsuit filed in Palm Beach County asks for an undisclosed amount of money. The lawsuit doesn’t give the woman’s nameand only refers to her as “JJ Doe.”

The woman went to Epstein’s Florida mansion in 2003 when she was “a vulnerable child without adequate parental support,” the lawsuit said.

According to the lawsuit, the teenager was first approached by another teenage girl who offered her $200 to give Epstein a massage at his mansion. At the mansion, she was led to a bedroom where there was a massage table and oils. Epstein entered the room in a towel, laid on the table and instructed her to take off her clothes as she massaged him, the lawsuit said.

“Out of fear, plaintiff complied with Jeffrey Epstein’s commands,” the lawsuit said.

Epstein then pinched the teenager’s nipples, fondled her, touched her between her legs and masturbated, the lawsuit said.

“During the encounter, plaintiff resisted Jeffrey Epstein’s advances and demands, yet was assured if she complied, then he would stop and it would end soon,” the lawsuit said

Darren Indyke, an attorney for the estate, didn’t return an email inquiry for comment.

Click on the link for the full article

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend of pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, believes she can evade being prosecuted in connection with Epstein because she has “serious dirt” on powerful people

Sounds like a good way to get yourself killed, although if true, I'd like to see the dirt come out before it happens.

• Like 2