Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

Here’s a fun peek behind the curtain of power from former CEO of Reddit, Ellen Pao.  (She quickly set her twitter to private afterwards).

UVWvvGH.jpg

Party attendants knew a human trafficker that provided children was there and it’s treated as merely the party hosts poor taste in guest list.  The world is just a game of perception and power.  Morality is for peasants.  

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Destino said:

Here’s a fun peek behind the curtain of power from former CEO of Reddit, Ellen Pao.  (She quickly set her twitter to private afterwards).

Party attendants knew a human trafficker that provided children was there and it’s treated as merely the party hosts poor taste in guest list.  The world is just a game of perception and power.  Morality is for peasants.  

Morality is an instrument of that power 🙂  It’s how you get people to self-police.

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

It's the same reason Hollywood is willing to overlook Roman Polanski's transgressions.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Destino said:

I also saw that Ellen Pao went to Harvard, also went to Princeton.  I'm sure she's really smart.  She also has to be in the running for being one of the dumbest smart people around.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I also saw that Ellen Pao went to Harvard, also went to Princeton.  I'm sure she's really smart.  She also has to be in the running for being one of the dumbest smart people around.  

I think what you caught there before she went into damage control was glimpse at ruling class culture.  Everyone knew about Weinstein and everyone knew about Epstein, and yet these people moved freely through high society.  This is their normal.  Ellen just let her mask slip for a minute there, but she’s not the only one that smiled through a party attended by a child trafficker.  

Makes you wonder what other monsters are prowling around their parties that “everyone knows about.”

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

I think what you caught there before she went into damage control was glimpse at ruling class culture.  Everyone knew about Weinstein and everyone knew about Epstein, and yet these people moved freely through high society.  This is their normal.  Ellen just let her mask slip for a minute there, but she’s not the only one that smiled through a party attended by a child trafficker.  

Makes you wonder what other monsters are prowling around their parties that “everyone knows about.”

I don't disagree, but I think what you also saw there was an elitist doing what she thought her due diligence was in trying to distance herself from Epstein/Maxwell and it backfired on her.  She was essentially saying "I was in a room with them, I knew she was a bad person, so I didn't associate with her JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING HOW MORALLY VIRTUOUS I AM.  I can't speak for everyone else who was there, I didn't invite her but, just so you know, I've got good moral standards."  She could have easily not tweeted anything and no one would have cared, but Ellen Pao wanted everyone to know what side she was on.  Just in case you were wondering.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Ghislaine Maxwell arrest: FBI reportedly almost blew cover by lying to neighbor

The FBI agents who arrested Ghislaine Maxwell last week almost blew their cover when they lied to a neighbor who complained about noise from spy planes buzzing overheard, according to a report.

A local told the UK’s Mirror that aircraft had been circling over the disgraced British socialite’s 156-acre hideaway in New Hampshire beginning before dawn Thursday.

“They were a nuisance. We began calling each other to find out what the noise was about. Finally one snapped and drove down to where the vehicles were lined up,” the resident told the outlet.

“He demanded to know who they were and they replied they were from the New England Aerial map society – it was totally fictitious. The problem the FBI had was that the guy is an expert in maps and geology. It’s what he does for a living,” the local continued.

“He saw straight through it and asked to see inside their van but was harshly told it was off-limits. He told his wife, and she called the police on the FBI. It was hilarious.”

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 2

This whole female procurer-enabler dynamic is just bizarre to me.

I saw a movie recently called "The Tale" about a similar subject, and it was just disturbing to watch a grown adult woman systematically prep and groom a 13-14 year old girl (among other girls) for a man she loved. I kept thinking it's one thing if an individual person does this for themselves--still abhorrent, but more understandable in an "Ok, I get it" kind of way. Doing it for someone else, especially a woman doing it...I can't grasp what must have had to have gone through Ghilaine Maxwell's mind all these years to be ok with it. Especially if she doesn't have a history of abuse herself.

• Sad 1

On 7/12/2020 at 11:09 AM, Califan007 said:

This whole female procurer-enabler dynamic is just bizarre to me.

I saw a movie recently called "The Tale" about a similar subject, and it was just disturbing to watch a grown adult woman systematically prep and groom a 13-14 year old girl (among other girls) for a man she loved. I kept thinking it's one thing if an individual person does this for themselves--still abhorrent, but more understandable in an "Ok, I get it" kind of way. Doing it for someone else, especially a woman doing it...I can't grasp what must have had to have gone through Ghilaine Maxwell's mind all these years to be ok with it. Especially if she doesn't have a history of abuse herself.

People are ****ed up, doesn't matter if they're men or women. 

A cell phone wrapped in tin foil is pretty hysterical though.

• Like 1

I don't know, if there is someone I don't like at a party (for any reason) I would just leave or ignore them. Do people expect others to now force someone to leave a party because some other people don't approve?

Ghislaine Maxwell had ex-British military as security at New Hampshire estate, prosecutors say

Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of grooming teenage girls for sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, sought to evade FBI detection by using former British military personnel as personal security and wrapping her cellphone in tin foil in an apparent anti-tracing attempt, federal prosecutors alleged Monday.

When the FBI moved on Maxwell at her estate in New Hampshire about two weeks ago, agents had to break down the door and found Maxwell hiding in a room in the interior of the home, according to a new court filing from the government opposing her release on bail.

The details of her arrest were disclosed as Maxwell, 58, is expected to face a Manhattan judge for the first time on Tuesday for a ruling on the $5 million bail bond package — with home confinement and GPS monitoring — that her lawyers proposed last week.

Click on the link for the full article

I still don't get why she remained in the US.  She has French citizenship and France doesn't extradite their citizens.  She had to of known US prosecutors were going to come after her eventually.  Why didn't she just flee to France?    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I don't know, if there is someone I don't like at a party (for any reason) I would just leave or ignore them. Do people expect others to now force someone to leave a party because some other people don't approve?

Yeaaahhh, I get the feeling it's about a lot more than that.

For the record, if I were at a party and someone who everyone more or less knew was sex trafficking minors, there are several things I would have done including trying to convince others that we should tell authorities what we know even if it's not direct evidence so that at least they have our accounts on record. And I'm just enough of a "don't-give-a-****" individual to confront her without caring whether or not I was the one who got kicked out instead of her.

The one thing I know I would not do, though, is act like her sin was that she wore white after Labor Day.

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, drowland said:

I still don't get why she remained in the US.  She has French citizenship and France doesn't extradite their citizens.  She had to of known US prosecutors were going to come after her eventually.  Why didn't she just flee to France?    

I've had this same conversation with several friends. My answer: hubris.

• Like 2

Yeah that does seem dumb as hell, along with the foiled phone.

Then again, she is /was a socialite with incredible wealth.  Usually with that kind of dough, you can go through life without the need to develop various  critical thinking/social skills needed for us normal folk, or even low level criminals. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I've had this same conversation with several friends. My answer: hubris.

I guess that's it.  That or she's committed crimes in France as well and would rather take her chances with the US legal system.  

• Like 1