Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

26 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Numerous Republicans from local, state, and federal levels are getting exposed. A few Democrats. And I don't think it's because Democrats are getting a pass. 

The Republican party is filled with these deplorables. Hillary had it right about them. Although Bill might also be implicated in this filth. 

Let no stone go unturned no matter who. Maybe if we start cleaning up this filth we can clean up other kinds, for instance treason.

Really? You are bringing party lines into the guilt of this?

Clinton is a former 2 term president whose wife is former member of senate, sec of state, and dem presidential nominee.

Also, wasn't Trump registered as a Dem during this time? And endorsing and fundraising for Dems?

This isn't a partisan crime or issue. 

• Like 2

Between his sexual perversions and the fact he was apparently an intelligence asset (and they protected him), Jeff Epstein is combination of the characters Martin Vanger and Zalachenko in the Dragon Tattoo series. I just realized this and my mind is seriously blown. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Really? You are bringing party lines into the guilt of this?

Clinton is a former 2 term president whose wife is former member of senate, sec of state, and dem presidential nominee.

Also, wasn't Trump registered as a Dem during this time? And endorsing and fundraising for Dems?

When people start to value others based on what party lines they're on, that's what you get.  I agree it's not a partisan crime or issue (as many here have pointed out)  but when you're a hammer, everything is a nail.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

You're just not paying attention, or trying to be fair when its not warranted. 

The GOP treats Me Too as a smear directly against them. Just like Black Lives Matter. This isn't party policy, this is marketing. 

The Democratic Party isn't pumping out news 24/7 downplaying sexual assualt, they're not parading **** grabbing as "lockeroom talk," downplaying Roy Moore, calling Christine Blasey Ford a liar, pumping stories 24/7 reminding people that powerful men are unfairly under attack. Fox News has been running Kavanaugh/Blasey Ford stories for the prior week just to soften the Epstein case. (to remind people women lie about powerful men to bring them down) The stories were based on absolutely nothing.

Don't even get me started on social media on this subject. Its so ****ing toxic don't even know where to start. 

You could say this is all the media, but that's naivety IMO

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Mooka said:

The GOP treats Me Too as a smear directly against them. Just like Black Lives Matter. This isn't party policy, this is marketing. 

The Democratic Party isn't pumping out news 24/7 downplaying sexual assualt, they're not parading **** grabbing as "lockeroom talk," downplaying Roy Moore, calling Christine Blasey Ford a liar, pumping stories 24/7 reminding people that powerful men are unfairly under attack. Fox News has been running Kavanaugh/Blasey Ford stories for the prior week just to soften the Epstein case. (to remind people women lie about powerful men to bring them down) The stories were based on absolutely nothing.

Don't even get me started on social media on this subject. Its so ****ing toxic don't even know where to start. 

You believe the GOP is against busting up this pedophile ring? 

1 minute ago, Destino said:

They seem to be employing the guy who covered it up last time in a key cabinet position, and it’s quite likely the current POTUS even participated in it. They’ve already backed a pedophile for a senate seat. 

So so are they “against” busting it up? Their behavior suggests they are perfectly fine with powerful men who abuse women getting away with it. 

47 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Right, they are too busy in-fighting about bussing, age-ism, and supporting segregationist.

Also, believe it or not there is a difference between legacy GOP-ers and Trump-ers.

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

They seem to be employing the guy who covered it up last time in a key cabinet position, and it’s quite likely the current POTUS even participated in it. They’ve already backed a pedophile for a senate seat. 

So so are they “against” busting it up? Their behavior suggests they are perfectly fine with powerful men who abuse women getting away with it. 

Trump is employing. It is a presidential appointment position. I believe a form of impeachment is allowed, and we'll have to see how that plays out. 

23 minutes ago, Destino said:

Jumping in here. I’m not saying anybody was involved. This is just a commentary on the priorities and moral bankruptcy of the GOP based on a hypothetical.

I am absolutely certain that if there was information that would be politically damaging to their party, they would cover it up if at all possible. I am also certain that if they couldn’t cover it up, they would spin it and their mouth breathing moron base would parrot whatever ridiculous nonsense they just heard Tucker Carlson diarrhea out of his mouth about why it’s no big deal and why they have to look the other way on child rape in order to stop the evil liberals from doing things like instituting the healthcare reform that actual republicans proposed 15 years earlier before they started getting a ****load of money from insurance lobbyists.

That being said, anybody who’s hoping that Trump gets caught up in this is really grasping.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Also, believe it or not there is a difference between legacy GOP-ers and Trump-ers.

Ain’t that the truth. I’m truly saddened by the number of people who aren’t total morons but have still bought into this **** just because they consider themselves Republicans or conservatives and that’s what the current GOP calls themselves even though they are anything but.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

The party's official position was to support Roy Moore. I fully believe they would only care about a pedophile ring if it positively affects their electoral chances.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mooka said:

Wasn't even on my radar. 

• Sad 2

16 hours ago, Destino said:

I believe they are passively against that, yes. Why? The same answer for everything they do or don't do. Trump.

15 hours ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Trump is employing. It is a presidential appointment position. 

1. That sentiment is aging poorly with all the Paul Ryans and Lindsey Grahams turning tail. 

2. Trump is employing for cover, not for quality.

15 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That being said, anybody who’s hoping that Trump gets caught up in this is really grasping.

Call me a proud serial grasper if Trump, Clinton, Acosta, you, my dad, or whoever is even implicated to be associated with this gets caught up in it. If the circumstantial evidence is there, we should all be grasping mofos until the real evidence turns up. Grasp and grasp and grasp and grasp because stuff like this warrants some insane grasping.  Perfectly willing to be labeled a grasper-in-the-wrong after the fact. 🙂

• Like 1

Do I think the GOP is in favor of breaking up a pedophile ring? Of course I do.  Do I also think that they would likely go about it in a way as to not hurt any of their party's elected officials? Probably. 

Let's remember Al Franken was forced to step down for posing for a picture of himself *fake-grabbing* a woman's chest.   Not actually grabbing, but pretending to grab. 

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Call me a proud serial grasper if Trump, Clinton, Acosta, you, my dad, or whoever is even implicated to be associated with this gets caught up in it. If the circumstantial evidence is there, we should all be grasping mofos until the real evidence turns up. Grasp and grasp and grasp and grasp because stuff like this warrants some insane grasping.  Perfectly willing to be labeled a grasper-in-the-wrong after the fact. 🙂

Would be curious to know what the legal ramifications would be for anyone getting caught up in this.  I'm sure some of the members of the Tailgate Legal Department can provide some insight.  How much would someone like Trump/Bubba have to have known or done to be brought down? What about Ghislaine Maxwell, the one who seems to have been the recruiter?  Public shaming and humility isn't enough.  

• Like 1

Whoa.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/the-jeffrey-epstein-scandal-is-likely-worse-than-we-know/

Three: Why did the office Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance try to keep Epstein from being registered as a top-level sex offender? “A seasoned sex-crimes prosecutor from Mr. Vance’s office argued forcefully in court that Mr. Epstein, who had been convicted in Florida of soliciting an underage prostitute, should not be registered as a top-level sex offender in New York.” The judge denied the request and declared, “I have to tell you, I’m a little overwhelmed because I have never seen a prosecutor’s office do anything like this.”

Four: After Epstein was labeled a “Level 3 sex offender” — meaning the worst — Epstein was required by law to check in with the NYPD every 90 days. He never checked in at all over an eight-year span. How did that not generate any consequences?

Five: How did his private island off Saint Thomas get the nickname “Pedophile Island” and how does a rumor like that not get law enforcement to start snooping around?

Seven: Doesn’t this paragraph in deep in a recent article of Vanity Fair seem to bury the lede, as they say in journalism?

Pecker, he later told me, used to send him articles and issues before they were published so that he and Trump could read them. After the meeting Trump called in Sam Nunberg, then a Trump Organization employee, who saw Pecker leaving Trump’s office. “Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk,” Nunberg recalled. “He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.” (Cohen, speaking by phone from the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, corroborated Nunberg’s version of the events, though he declined to add any additional information about the meeting.)

So the National Inquirer has pictures of Bill Clinton with Epstein and the women he was using?

If Trump knew about these photographs, why didn’t he at least leak or hype them during the 2016 campaign?

And if Clinton really did nothing inappropriate in all of his interactions with Epstein, why didn’t Hillary Clinton’s campaign make a stink about Trump’s past friendship with Epstein, during a campaign where Trump’s unsavory treatment of women was a big issue?

One aspect of Epstein that no longer has many questions: Is there anyone left who wants to argue that Alexandre Acosta handled the case the way he should have all those years ago?

So the National Inquirer has pictures of Bill Clinton with Epstein and the women he was using?

If Trump knew about these photographs, why didn’t he at least leak or hype them during the 2016 campaign?

And if Clinton really did nothing inappropriate in all of his interactions with Epstein, why didn’t Hillary Clinton’s campaign make a stink about Trump’s past friendship with Epstein, during a campaign where Trump’s unsavory treatment of women was a big issue?

My uneducated guess would be that Trump didn't use the photographs because he would open up Pandora's Box. His own association with Epstein would become part of the equation.

Hillary Clinton's campaign didn't make a big stink about Trump's past friendship with Epstein for the exact same reason... she had to protect Bill. 

Epstein basically has the goods on everyone. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Five: How did his private island off Saint Thomas get the nickname “Pedophile Island” and how does a rumor like that not get law enforcement to start snooping around?

I know the answer to the first part of this question.

As far as names go, they really whiffed by not calling it Pedoph Isle. 

• Haha 3