Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

6 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

It's amazing to me that the story isn't discussed more.  The CIA declassified documents and have admitted that our government was letting Nicaragua ship tons of cocaine into Los Angeles to fund their war, the whole thing is insane.

This depends on what you mean by "allowed" and "tons".  There are stories and reports out there that seem to heavily overplay the role and involvement of the CIA and what the CIA did or knew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

"As I said earlier, we have found no evidence in the course of this lengthy investigation of any conspiracy by CIA or its employees to bring drugs into the United States. However, during the Contra era, CIA worked with a variety of people to support the Contra program. These included CIA assets, pilots who ferried supplies to the Contras, as well as Contra officials and others. Let me be frank about what we are finding. There are instances where CIA did not, in an expeditious or consistent fashion, cut off relationships with individuals supporting the Contra program who were alleged to have engaged in drug trafficking activity or take action to resolve the allegations."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

Weird stuff in Epstein's NYC home (besides a "trove" of photos of naked underage girls):

- “A mural that Mr. Epstein had commissioned in recent years: a photorealistic prison scene that included barbed wire, corrections officers and a guard station, with Mr. Epstein portrayed in the middle.”  A visitor who had previously seen the mural asked Epstein about it and Epstein said. "That’s me, and I had this painted because there is always the possibility that could be me again.”

- A hallway festooned with fake eyes initially created for injured soldiers.

- A life-sized female doll hanging from a chandelier.

- A chess set custom-made with the pieces dressed in underwear and each figurine modeled after one of his staffers.

https://splinternews.com/jeffrey-epsteins-new-york-mansion-is-reportedly-full-of-1836209471

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Weird stuff in Epstein's NYC home (besides a "trove" of photos of naked underage girls):

- “A mural that Mr. Epstein had commissioned in recent years: a photorealistic prison scene that included barbed wire, corrections officers and a guard station, with Mr. Epstein portrayed in the middle.”  A visitor who had previously seen the mural asked Epstein about it and Epstein said. "That’s me, and I had this painted because there is always the possibility that could be me again.”

- A hallway festooned with fake eyes initially created for injured soldiers.

- A life-sized female doll hanging from a chandelier.

- A chess set custom-made with the pieces dressed in underwear and each figurine modeled after one of his staffers.

https://splinternews.com/jeffrey-epsteins-new-york-mansion-is-reportedly-full-of-1836209471

Image result for silence of the lambs buffalo bill gif

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Barr is another example of the Dems being too dumb to know how to fight back. They shouldn't mention Barr without mentioning his completely untrustworthyness since Iran-Contra. A man who will lie for his bosses at the expense of the United States at every turn.

It's not an example of stupidity. Its another example of Dems literally being scared to do their jobs.

29 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Not picking on you but I've seen a lot of mentions in the media of "underage women" or "underage girls" or even "underage sex workers". Let's be clear, in all cases we are talking about female children.

And children cannot be sex workers. It's rape.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Thanks 7

3 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Not picking on you but I've seen a lot of mentions in the media of "underage women" or "underage girls" or even "underage sex workers". Let's be clear, in all cases we are talking about female children.

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I don't know if it says more about him or me that this was the one thst made me go "what the."

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

This is the ugly side to everyone having the right to legal representation, however it's not like the judges and/or jury have to buy into these nonsense defenses of that monster. 

True, but we know money talks, and who knows all the people interconnections there are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Unbelievable. Do we have to spell out every detail of different kinds of sexual acts that can be performed on underage, vulnerable children that define illegal activity? 

I am so irate reading this drivel from Epstein's lawyers.

I understand that he's gotta have lawyers, representation, etc...but I'm not sure how his lawyers can sleep at night.  

Ah, Bubba.  Just like you didn't have sexual relations with "that woman," right?

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clinton-says-he-didnt-know-about-jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-sex-trafficking-crimes-1448171

Former President Bill Clinton issued a statement Monday evening on the arrest of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, claiming he knew nothing of the "terrible crimes" that led to Epstein's arrest Saturday with charges of sex trafficking multiple minors in Florida and New York.

Epstein pleaded not guilty Monday in a federal court to charges of sex trafficking. Fox News over the weekend reported that Clinton traveled in Epstein's private jet called "Lolita Express" 26 times. In Clinton's statement, he claimed he only traveled four times on Epstein's jet.

"In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation," the statement read. "Staff, supporters of the foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip. He had one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002, and around the same time made one brief visit to Epstein's New York apartment with a staff member and his security detail. He's not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and he has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein's ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida."

More details from his victims. 

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12248056

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is the ugly side to everyone having the right to legal representation, however it's not like the judges and/or jury have to buy into these nonsense defenses of that monster. 

Not very reassuring considering the last trail.

The only way to stop this filth is to prosecute, convict, and punish severely whoever does these vile acts, regardless of who they are. Look at the price Senator Al Franken paid just for appearing to touch a woman's breasts. It was appropriate. These prices must be paid by everyone, including Republicans.

1 hour ago, Corcaigh said:

I've seen criticism of media for using the term "underage women."  I have not seen, and I don't understand your - criticism of "underage girls."

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

This just seems crazy that this is all the sudden now a big deal.  This dude first got arrested over a decade ago, got adjudicated, and released, and nobody blinked.  He shoulda been under the jail then, except nobody cared.

I was 22 then. I didn’t even pay attention to the world the way I do now. I’m willing to bet many of the active Dems and people driving the news (through clicks) have a similar story. Lots of us where “triggered” by Trump, and now we are here. That’s why old stuff is new again. Ask Biden. 

Thats what hat I think, at least. 

31 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The only way to stop this filth is to prosecute, convict, and punish severely whoever does these vile acts, regardless of who they are. Look at the price Senator Al Franken paid just for appearing to touch a woman's breasts. It was appropriate. These prices must be paid by everyone, including Republicans.

Just to be clear,  Franken faked touching a woman's breasts while mugging for a camera.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I understand that he's gotta have lawyers, representation, etc...but I'm not sure how his lawyers can sleep at night. 

Everyone deserves legal representation, murder, child molester, everyone.  A lawyer can be a zealous advocate on behalf of a client and at the same time assume that justice is being done, because it is assumed that the truth will prevail.    It sounds like the prosecution has the goods on Epstein.  If his lawyers are pros (which I assume they are), they'll do their jobs and not lose any sleep when he goes to jail for a long time.  

• Like 1