Wildbunny

Welcome to the Redskins Kelvin Harmon WR North Carolina State

Haskins and Harmon have a little bit of a bond on the field.  Probably comes from starting out third string together.  Haskins tends to find him when the play goes off schedule.

I think he is a way bigger talent than Quinn and I think he's already a better player.  He should be our starting slot receiver.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Haskins and Harmon have a little bit of a bond on the field.  Probably comes from starting out third string together.  Haskins tends to find him when the play goes off schedule.

I think he is a way bigger talent than Quinn and I think he's already a better player.  He should be our starting slot receiver.

I believe they hung together some in the predraft process and knew each other from NJ.  They both share a mentor in Sanu. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I believe they hung together some in the predraft process and knew each other from NJ.  They both share a mentor in Sanu. 

Awesome. 2 WRs with a bond. Now let's find a TE he likes.

With a real HC and a bona fide OC, this kid and the others can do some damage. The current OC, despite the unwarranted kudos he routinely gets on this board, wouldn't be employed anywhere else in the league right now had the FO not forced him on Gruden.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:04 AM, skinzplay said:

With a real HC and a bona fide OC, this kid and the others can do some damage. The current OC, despite the unwarranted kudos he routinely gets on this board, wouldn't be employed anywhere else in the league right now had the FO not forced him on Gruden.

I disagree. I think the Lions game is the first one where Callahan shortened the leash on KOC. Let's evaluate how he does from here on out. The Lions game was encouraging for me when it comes to playcalling for him - Haskins was simply missing a number of open guys. I'd let Greggg or whoever else is the coach interview him 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, method man said:

I disagree. I think the Lions game is the first one where Callahan shortened the leash on KOC. Let's evaluate how he does from here on out. The Lions game was encouraging for me when it comes to playcalling for him - Haskins was simply missing a number of open guys. I'd let Greggg or whoever else is the coach interview him 

For me, O'Connell is just a guy who was pushed on Gruden by the FO, in conjunction with Morocco Brown. If there's a housecleaning in the off-season, everybody needs to go, and no HC in his right mind would keep O'Connell around knowing how and why he was hired. He hasn't accomplished anything whatsoever in the league to warrant the kind of "our next HC" talk that so many on here continue to utter, and even while here, he hasn't shown anything. I agree with Keim -- let him get several seasons under his belt to develop experience and then assess what he can do. As of right now, he hasn't accomplished anything. And even in Ashburn, he hasn't been a real OC.

Harmon is a stud, def the #2 guy right now which makes the smallish guy from Seattle expendable... Richardson, that's the guys name.  He won't be here next year...

• Like 1

I mean he's already looked better than Doctson ever did but I wouldn't go crazy on him just yet. He's not a difference maker. Probably caps out as a solid #3 slot guy. Better than Quinn at least.